The board of trustees with the middle finger to us all.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Marcus Lemonis inherited every dime he has from grandma and grandpa. He hasn't earned or worked for a single penny he has.

Of course he's going to support Manny Diaz, the son of the ex-mayor.
That's funny. He talks like he worked for everything he has. "Nothing came easy to me" was his quote when he was telling a certain "Half of America" he didn't want them buying RV's from his business. He was making a comment about Trump saying Trump was given his start from his dad. Lemonis said he was just like every other hard working american who built a business.

That's funny. He talks like he worked for everything he has. "Nothing came easy to me" was his quote when he was telling a certain "Half of America" he didn't want them buying RV's from his business. He was making a comment about Trump saying Trump was given his start from his dad. Lemonis said he was just like every other hard working american who built a business.

Well, his grandfather owned the biggest network of Chevrolet dealerships in America. Lee Iacocca (CEO of Disney) was a close family friend growing up.

Lemonis was a terrible student, and the best school he could get in to was Marquette University in Milwaukee. This, despite the fact that his family was insanely wealthy.

Now, the kid with the silver spoon gets to play businessman on television with his little show.

It's a sick world.

Well, his grandfather owned the biggest network of Chevrolet dealerships in America. Lee Iacocca (CEO of Disney) was a close family friend growing up.

Lemonis was a terrible student, and the best school he could get in to was Marquette University in Milwaukee. This, despite the fact that his family was insanely wealthy.

Now, the kid with the silver spoon gets to play businessman on television with his little show.

It's a sick world.
I'm trying not to drink right now.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I hate these people so much
My hatred of this bunch is such that I want nothing to do with this so-called school anymore. The academics are lousy, the athletics are beyond dismal, and someone HAS to be pocketing a sizable amount of money from these ridiculous tuition charges. The students and alums get NO return on their investment whatsoever from what I see. Shut the damned school down and sell the campus to FIU. #### this bunch. The place is an embarrassment to higher education. It's worst than one of these phony for-profit ripoff institutions.

Advertisement
Don't get what? Your hyperbole? The academics at UM are better than anything most of the population will ever receive.

So when we were #47 we were fine, but being #60 means we "don't have good academics"? Should UM students just drop out and start driving for Uber?
Probably most of them will end up driving UBER, tending bar, and holding down three waiter or waitress jobs just to pay off their Godawful tuition costs. The kids attending this dump are getting totally ripped off.

Advertisement
Back