The board of trustees with the middle finger to us all.

Advertisement
The frustrating part with Golden and really Richt too is if they could just give up the relationships on defense and offense respectively, I think both could have been successful here. Manny I just see no way to turn this around - he does not have the experience, name recognition, or personality to be introspective.

Golden definitely was dealt the ****tiest hand, and I don't think any of us really had a clue or look under the hood at the time.
Revisionist history.

Golden sucked. Another dude who was more concerned w being right than winning.

he's on the BOT and apparently must be 1 of the illustrious leaders of the group. tweet is total CYA for BOT and Flake
how can you have complete confidence in CMD after season 1 how can you have confidence with Blakes ineptitude
this guy is a real asshat

Advertisement
"will take the appropriate steps"

begging saturday night live GIF by HULU

Advertisement
The frustrating part with Golden and really Richt too is if they could just give up the relationships on defense and offense respectively, I think both could have been successful here. Manny I just see no way to turn this around - he does not have the experience, name recognition, or personality to be introspective.

Golden definitely was dealt the ****tiest hand, and I don't think any of us really had a clue or look under the hood at the time.

The bigger scandal is who we could have got instead of them... opportunity costs !!

Right hires with the goal to dominate CFB, would have made all the difference.

Dumbest f'in group of clowns for BOT we have.

Last edited:
Uh, did something new happen or we just bumping 11 month old tweets to trash the BOT?
I'm legit asking, but here for it either way.

Advertisement
I think this is alluding to the "E" before "W" drivel from earlier in the year.

Ah, ok. Timing of this bump just felt random to me.

Is @Hurracanes calling the BOT hypocrites for taking a bowl game during a pandemic while other school opt out, or just pointing out their "trust" in Manny was misplaced and dumb? If it's the former, I have always suspected the actual formula around UM is (and always has been) "$" before "E" before "W". If there is $$ to be made playing in the bowl, UM is down. If it's the latter, I guess that fits the general theme around here post-UNC.

EDIT: Thanks for the additional clarity, @RVACane. This all makes sense now. Been a long year, man...

Ah, ok. Timing of this bump just felt random to me.

Is @Hurracanes calling the BOT hypocrites for taking a bowl game during a pandemic while other school opt out, or just pointing out their "trust" in Manny was misplaced and dumb? If it's the former, I have always suspected the actual formula around UM is (and always has been) "$" before "E" before "W". If there is $$ to be made playing in the bowl, UM is down. If it's the latter, I guess that fits the general theme around here post-UNC.

EDIT: Thanks for the additional clarity, @RVACane. This all makes sense now. Been a long year, man...
It’s the latter. Epstein is part of the problem with the University of Miami and Athletics. **** him and the rest of the idiots running our Athletic department to the ground.

Advertisement
Yeah, it came up in another thread that @Rellyrell posted about - maybe the “Pride” thread - and I think @djnellz as well and someone was asking about the quote.

Yeah, I commented on that. Said it was complete bull****.

I'd have more respect for the BOT if they just came out and said, "we are content being a fringe top 25 / slightly above average program."

Advertisement
Back