The board of trustees with the middle finger to us all.

I deleted twitter when Al Golden blocked me.
You know, as much sh** we gave Alfred, at least he was a fighter. When is the last time we had that? The dude was lied to by our corrupt Administration. He wouldn’t give up his buddy. He probably didnt want to change him as a middle a middle finger to the Athletic Department.

We had Richt who was nice and forgiving to everyone and then got handed a sleezy politicians son. The people Shalala put in place run this team. They all sit back and and smell each other’s pretentious smelly granola filled farts. And talk about what a difference they are making in the world and impoverished communities while minorities are cleaning there houses and serving them apple martinis

Advertisement
My question is this, knowing NOTHING is going to change, do you just stop watching or cheer for another team? Do we become fans like Vanderbilt? South Carolina?

You should do what I previously suggested. Do not spend one dime on UM items and that includes watching ACC games on TV. Spend your new free time with your family and/or doing things that make you healthy and happy. Fish more, play tennis, read, do work at the soup kitchen...........when the money to UM dries up, perhaps they will offer a product worth buying again. If not, your life goes on and is good.

You should do what I previously suggested. Do not spend one dime on UM items and that includes watching ACC games on TV. Spend your new free time with your family and/or doing things that make you healthy and happy. Fish more, play tennis, read, do work at the soup kitchen...........when the money to UM dries up, perhaps they will offer a product worth buying again. If not, your life goes on and is good.
It’s funny you say that. One of our trainers is ex special forces. He lives in Montana and asked me what I do on the weekends. He fishes and hunts. I told him that I watched Miami football. He asked me “Why?”

You are correct. I would and should go help at the food kitchens and halfway houses. Be a better person instead of watching Jeffery Epstein and Marcus Lemonade walk around the sidelines with UM shirts on

You know, as much sh** we gave Alfred, at least he was a fighter. When is the last time we had that? The dude was lied to by our corrupt Administration. He wouldn’t give up his buddy. He probably didnt want to change him as a middle a middle finger to the Athletic Department.

We had Richt who was nice and forgiving to everyone and then got handed a sleezy politicians son. The people Shalala put in place run this team. They all sit back and and smell each other’s pretentious smelly granola filled farts. And talk about what a difference they are making in the world and impoverished communities while minorities are cleaning there houses and serving them apple martinis
The frustrating part with Golden and really Richt too is if they could just give up the relationships on defense and offense respectively, I think both could have been successful here. Manny I just see no way to turn this around - he does not have the experience, name recognition, or personality to be introspective.

Golden definitely was dealt the ****tiest hand, and I don't think any of us really had a clue or look under the hood at the time.

Advertisement
Action-oriented is your new focus group tested phrase of the year.

Send dead laboratory cats to Epstein in the mail each time you hear that ****.
I'm getting out ahead of this. Changing my handle right now.

I pay attention to this dude's posts because he didn't fellate Enos on the way in. If he says it's over, it's over.

Looks like I'll be able to free up my Saturdays indefinitely. Windfall for the wife.
Thanks, but I don't know anything more than the average fan on this site. I just call it like I see it. The reaction from the BOT is discouraging to say the least. If they could not overrule Blake and Manny (on bringing in Highsmith) after a 6 - 7 season in which they lost to FIU, Duke, an awful GT team, and were shut out in a bowl game by LA Tech, then I have no reason to believe that they are competent or motivated enough to make the right decisions moving forward. Manny basically told them to go f*ck their own face and they don't seem to care.

It sucks because I am actually excited about the Lashlee hire but it's putting lipstick on a pig without addressing the more fundamental problems with this program.

Well, he and most probably signed off on the Diaz hire in the first place, which means they were cheap, short sighted and stupid.

He then goes 6-7, losing to FIU and La Tech as nobody could dream in almost 40 years....and their frustrations and anger were MORE than justified.

They then have the task of preparing beyond this likely bad decision of a newbie head coach learning on the job.......they look to Highsmith and other ways to try and ensure such a mistake doesn't happen again. Then they blow it off.

Bottom line, they made their bed (and ******* ours to boot) and probably feel like they have to ride out the storm, for better or for worse.

With our schedule next year, I hope they are putting a floor at 9-10 wins to even consider keeping him around, tho this cycle of self-destruction looks to be still alive and well.

UM

Advertisement
The frustrating part with Golden and really Richt too is if they could just give up the relationships on defense and offense respectively, I think both could have been successful here. Manny I just see no way to turn this around - he does not have the experience, name recognition, or personality to be introspective.

Golden definitely was dealt the ****tiest hand, and I don't think any of us really had a clue or look under the hood at the time.
I know I didn’t really consider what Golden inherited. I agree, I think Golden could have been successful. He was a tough guy and wanted to be here. I just wished he would have changed courses with Dorito.

I live in North Carolina. Travel up the east coast hiring sales and engineers. I can promise you, if someone sees University of Miami it holds no significant draw. People think University of (Insert City) and immediately look past that resume until they see Elon, Duke, or at least a “State” institution.

I love Miami as much as the rest, but perception is perception. The one thing I can say is that graduating from UM almost automatically brings up a football discussion at least in the mid Atlantic.

These elitist liberals like Marcus Lemonade who tell trump supporters not to by RV’s from his company are complete co** gobblers. I guess this is it as long as people who “Only take and not create” run the University
Most people I talk to don't even know Miami is a private institution.

The lesson to be learned here is that the ability to donate money shouldn't give you dominion over something you have no idea how to run. These BOT members are most certainly each smart with respect to their particular disciplines in life....but fail royally when it comes to delegating things like running an athletic department to someone who is actually QUALIFIED to do so. The worst part about it is many of them care so little about athletics, they are oblivious to the damage they have caused and continue to cause to the program.

The intersection of sports related incompetence and apathy. We're a case study.
Nothing was worse than reading that Blake was getting pressured hard by the administration and BOT to make the Diaz hire. People like Rudy Fernandez -- UM Chief of Staff to the President -- who have zero background in football, are calling the shots for our football program. As if finding the right HC isn't one of the most difficult things to do in sports, we at Miami like to make it 15x more difficult by going off the advice of clueless ****wits that have zero background in football.

There's nothing in the world that Miami deserves more than for the ACC to pass on renewing Miami's inclusion in the ACC whenever that time may be.

Advertisement
Nothing was worse than reading that Blake was getting pressured hard by the administration and BOT to make the Diaz hire. People like Rudy Fernandez -- UM Chief of Staff to the President -- who have zero background in football, are calling the shots for our football program. As if finding the right HC isn't one of the most difficult things to do in sports, we at Miami like to make it 15x more difficult by going off the advice of clueless ****wits that have zero background in football.

There's nothing in the world that Miami deserves more than for the ACC to pass on renewing Miami's inclusion in the ACC whenever that time may be.
There were plenty of BOT members who wanted Cristobal and were pushing him as a hire, going so far as offering the cash for the buyout. Blake told them no. Blake did this to himself.

There were plenty of BOT members who wanted Cristobal and were pushing him as a hire, going so far as offering the cash for the buyout. Blake told them no. Blake did this to himself.
We don't know if Mario was even interested in the job though. Regardless, the only two names to emerge from our coaching search were people that the Board wanted. That is hugely problematic.

Advertisement
These azzholes couldn’t make a good hire if their lives depended on it. They know chit about CFB and it shows big time. If Ricky Ricardo goes 2-10, they’ll just hire another hopeless hack.

I guarantee they could if it was for one of THEIR businesses.

In their businesses - results are EVERYTHING.

"Action oriented"... Is that the same thing as "do something"??

The only Action Oriented activity that fat **** experiences is straining to squeeze out those big, dry turds out his fat *** without splashing himself all the way up to his backbone.

Advertisement
Back