The blame the fans part of the firing line

Advertisement
classic gaslighting.

He must not read the other team message boards.

Moran
Classic Gaslighting;

Deflect from the the cause, and point the finger at others.

No one has turned on the program; they turned on U, Diaz, and ur imbecile boss. Top kids don’t want to play for middling program, whose coach is a cuck. All that off season momentum was tarnished by in season play. Yet, it’s the fans fault kids don’t want to come here? FOH.

Diaz is such a bytch. I thought I wouldn’t hate a coach more than Golden, and this prick is right there, if not more b/c he’s an entitled brat who can’t understand accountability, yet he preaches it. Everyone else is the problem except him.

Advertisement
Son, I am offering you a full scholarship to play football at the University of Miami for me.

1635201542205.jpeg

You may not like to hear it, but he's right. At a certain point we as fans need to take responsibility for fielding the worst tackling team in the nation.
I am diligently working on setting of my irrevocable trust to the University of Miami Athletic Department...lol.

Classic Gaslighting;

No one has turned on the program; they turned on U, Diaz, and ur imbecile boss. Top kids don’t want to play for middling program, whose coach is a cuck. All that off season momentum was tarnished by in season play. Yet, it’s the fans fault kids don’t want to come here? FOH.

Diaz is such a bytch. I thought I wouldn’t hate a coach more than Golden, and this prick is right there, if not more b/c he’s an entitled brat who can’t understand accountability, yet he preaches it. Everyone else is the problem except him.
You and me are typically in lockstep on thoughts, and we are here again. He is acting like a **** petulant child instead of taking ownership, putting his head down, and focusing on what he can. He is making $3.5m a year. No one is feeling sorry for him.

Part of me doesn’t want to dislike Manny as much as Golden, but he makes it difficult.

Advertisement
While he is right, it does turn the recruits away. But he is wrong by saying that’s “all you do”, is he ignoring the fire that’s been lit under his *** while he spins around the rotisserie? That’s the part that was accomplished, there are just sacrifices that get made along the way when doing that.

This is manny saying, “im going to be fired because of these upset fans, let me try to relieve some pressure by spinning it so maybe they’ll ease up a bit”

You and me are typically in lockstep on thoughts, and we are here again. He is acting like a **** petulant child instead of taking ownership, putting his head down, and focusing on what he can. He is making $3.5m a year. No one is feeling sorry for him.

Part of me doesn’t want to dislike Manny as much as Golden, but he makes it difficult.
Exactly; it’s asinine to blame fans for recruiting woes. Not only are u insulting us as fans, but u are insulting the intelligence of recruits & their parents to put their kids in the best position to succeed & go to the next level.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The thing is, absolutely no one has been unfair to Manny. And he actually needs to be very grateful for the patience, understanding and forgiveness the fans have afforded him since his 2019 debacle. That year’s performance alone warranted a firing.

It’s Year 3, and any fan worth a **** expects to see marked improvement. That’s not unreasonable. Especially when you’ve fielded one of the most veteran laden teams in all of college football, and you’ve got more talent than any other team in the **** conference save for Clemson.

Fans who know good football can see the glaring deficiencies with the team’s play that a good football coach would not allow.

Manny is not a good P5 head coach, and he can’t blame anyone but himself for that. It’s time for him to move on and hopefully be a man about it.

Over the last twenty years we have seen every type of failed coach possible: 1) the nice guy, 2) the lifer who may be a moron, 3) the used cars sales man with a metabolic issue leading to profuse sweets and 4) the retiree.

Very few fan bases are well attuned to detecting bum *** coaches as this one. We’ve talked about many of manny’s failings so there isn’t a need to repeat them here. Suffice it to say, every type of bum coach we’ve seen has blamed fans for their failing right before the ax fell. It’s almost like there is a playbook for incompetent coaches and that quite literally may be the only scene these bums can actually execute.

Classic Gaslighting;

Yet there are some that feel bad for Diaz. **** him.

Advertisement
Back