The Blame Game previews

Advertisement
They already leaking info that the team isn’t inspired for this game. Offense struggling vs scout team D smfh
marvelous...I will be at work tomorrow. Wife got me a Nintendo Switch so, I will be hitting some sticks during my down time

"With fans like these, who needs distractors."

"We are young. With as many players that sat out the bowl game proved that. Folks, we are in the middle of a rebuild".

Advertisement
‘I want everyone to know I am the leader and I take full responsibility. And as a leader, I was really disappointed in our players for their lack of pride, lack of effort, and poor execution. They didn’t do what we practiced and taught them to do. They didn’t react well when the refs obviously screwed us. They didn’t maintain their composure when bad calls came. We always tell them not to get distracted by bad refereeing, but they did. As a coach, it’s really frustrating to see your hard work and good planning get ruined because players fail to do what you put them in a position to do. Just a poor overall effort. As a leader, I am responsible for fixing their mistakes.’
Gold Jerry! Gold!

I concur here, if anyone thinks it’s only Manny’s fault you are wrong.
These kids ( not all) have never experienced the word NO or any hard times of things going south .
Jimmy Johnson always wanted to see how his recruits LOSE do the drop there shoulders mopping or do they lead .

He found Jimmy Jones , Rusty Madaris and many others this way.

This is not all Manny’s fault remember the word TEAM here.

We will WIN in the coming years in a huge way.

Good Lord it’s his first year , in many was I’m glad many here didn’t play on my D .Being a team captain if I had to I’d call timeout and in front of everyone I would point weak hearted players to the sidelines , bring me second or third teamer who won’t break.

We have weak character players whom Manny has tried to control.

Tough times build character, weak hearted people fade away.

I will not abandon Coach Manny in one year a new coach takes 3-4 years to get the team / coaches he needs .

Again why haven’t Dolphin fans ask for Flores to be fired after his first terrible year?

I’m not a slurper just a team player giving my Canes more then a couple months to get back on track.

LOL that was sarcasm.

Here’s all you need to know. The ppl who paid to figure who should win (vegas) has is a 6.5 point favorite. Which means they don’t care who plays we have more than enough talent to beat La Tech.

Advertisement
Back