The Blame Game previews

Advertisement
Advertisement
"We had a lot of key players skip out on the Bowl game.."

"We're also still young, bro."

I concur here, if anyone thinks it’s only Manny’s fault you are wrong.
These kids ( not all) have never experienced the word NO or any hard times of things going south .
Jimmy Johnson always wanted to see how his recruits LOSE do the drop there shoulders mopping or do they lead .

He found Jimmy Jones , Rusty Madaris and many others this way.

This is not all Manny’s fault remember the word TEAM here.

We will WIN in the coming years in a huge way.

Good Lord it’s his first year , in many was I’m glad many here didn’t play on my D .Being a team captain if I had to I’d call timeout and in front of everyone I would point weak hearted players to the sidelines , bring me second or third teamer who won’t break.

We have weak character players whom Manny has tried to control.

Tough times build character, weak hearted people fade away.

I will not abandon Coach Manny in one year a new coach takes 3-4 years to get the team / coaches he needs .

Again why haven’t Dolphin fans ask for Flores to be fired after his first terrible year?

I’m not a slurper just a team player giving my Canes more then a couple months to get back on track.

He tried to soften the blow at the presser by talking about how La Tech was all Juniors and Seniors.

My God how far the mighty have fallen.

UM

Manny knows many of these kids are WEAK and break easy , it is what it is .
Like I said earlier if I was team captain I’d call a timeout at first sign of poor me tears and point these tear players to side line I’d rather play with 7-10 wholehearted war horses

Many times when teams changes on the field I’d YELL NO FING WAY and chase tears back to bench

These kids ( not all) have never experienced the word NO or any hard times of things going south .
Jimmy Johnson always wanted to see how his recruits LOSE do the drop there shoulders mopping or do they lead .

Good Lord it’s his first year , in many was I’m glad many here didn’t play on my D .Being a team captain if I had to I’d call timeout and in front of everyone I would point weak hearted players to the sidelines , bring me second or third teamer who won’t break.

I will not abandon Coach Manny in one year a new coach takes 3-4 years to get the team / coaches he needs .

Again why haven’t Dolphin fans ask for Flores to be fired after his first terrible year?

I’m not a slurper just a team player giving my Canes more then a couple months to get back on track.
Nah you're a slurper.

Advertisement

I think you missed the Sarcasm in Liberty's post.

oh stop. its the kids. manny get raped for 3 years as our DC against good schools. We forget what tribusky and ND did to him his first year?
he claimed he knew first hand what was wrong with the program, the guy is a joke. in over his head. stop blaming the kids, a real coaching staff would turn half these kids into all conference. Seriously, it wasnt hte kids when he took the job. he puts them into the wrong spots, he made bad hires, now we blame kids? gtfoh

Advertisement
It's ALWAYS the kids' fault - especially when the coaches suck.

oh stop. its the kids. manny get raped for 3 years as our DC against good schools. We forget what tribusky and ND did to him his first year?
he claimed he knew first hand what was wrong with the program, the guy is a joke. in over his head. stop blaming the kids, a real coaching staff would turn half these kids into all conference. Seriously, it wasnt hte kids when he took the job. he puts them into the wrong spots, he made bad hires, now we blame kids? gtfoh

Advertisement
Manny Diaz wants to know is this football touch or tackle.enos says schemes don't win football games.Blake James has closed all of his tweeter accts.

Who or what will Mammy blame?
Players?
Fans?
Press?
Christmas?
Bye Weeks?
Choreographer?
The Bossa Nova?
‘I want everyone to know I am the leader and I take full responsibility. And as a leader, I was really disappointed in our players for their lack of pride, lack of effort, and poor execution. They didn’t do what we practiced and taught them to do. They didn’t react well when the refs obviously screwed us. They didn’t maintain their composure when bad calls came. We always tell them not to get distracted by bad refereeing, but they did. As a coach, it’s really frustrating to see your hard work and good planning get ruined because players fail to do what you put them in a position to do. Just a poor overall effort. As a leader, I am responsible for fixing their mistakes.’

Advertisement
Back