The biggest curse nobody has talked about

i was hacked but this raises a great question

is Deejay getting Dugans daughter pregnant one of the GOAT all time Cane vs FSU plays? has to be up there

Advertisement
Wtf is going on with this place.

Losing.

Not just losing.....

Losing to horrible teams.

In over his head head coach? Check.

In over his head defensive coordinator? Check.

Arrogant, egotistical, stubborn and incompetent offensive coordinator? Check.

Incompetent, beta enabling athletic department? Check.

The fun is just starting, Go.

You ain’t seen nothing yet.

Pan 1: slice plantain from black, close to rotted peel. Sauté in butter
Pan 2: sauté yellow onions (thin sliced or diced)

- Combine pan 1 and pan 2. Add berbere. Add fried egg. Add green onion

When I do this recipe my Berbere will be adjusted. Instead of a red chili pepper I will use a habanero. I will also bring down my coriander just a tad

I don’t know where you live but Ethiopian restaurants make amazing Berbere Stews. Sometimes they incorporate plantains. That’s where I discovered the two together back in the day.
There are no Ethiopian restaurants near me that I'm aware of. Maybe down south of West Palm.

I'm giving your method a try when I get achance. I usually do a variation on this recipe.

https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/255864/berbere-spiced-chicken-*******/

Image result for unbelievable gif

Advertisement
There are no Ethiopian restaurants near me that I'm aware of. Maybe down south of West Palm.

I'm giving your method a try when I get achance. I usually do a variation on this recipe.

https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/255864/berbere-spiced-chicken-*******/
Nice. I will try that chicken breast recipe

Mullins was a cuck that couldn’t give two ***** about the team because he was getting no shine. Fück that ****roach.

Advertisement
The secret of our success was Dionte Mullins. Maybe he is Force sensitive, like Baby Yoda?

Advertisement
Pan 1: slice plantain from black, close to rotted peel. Sauté in butter
Pan 2: sauté yellow onions (thin sliced or diced)

- Combine pan 1 and pan 2. Add berbere. Add fried egg. Add green onion

When I do this recipe my Berbere will be adjusted. Instead of a red chili pepper I will use a habanero. I will also bring down my coriander just a tad

I don’t know where you live but Ethiopian restaurants make amazing Berbere Stews. Sometimes they incorporate plantains. That’s where I discovered the two together back in the day.
What's Berbere?

What's Ethiopian?

If anything we've been cursed since we screwed over Butch Davis! Of course we won right after he left but that was just the gods showing us what could have been. We've had several chances to make things right with him and didn't and we're paying the price!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back