The biggest curse nobody has talked about

darius19

Recruit
Banned
ever since Dionte Mullins left the program, Miami finished 2017 1-3. Then went 7-6, and now 6-6.

overall 14-15 since Mullins left and he's from Gulliver Prep same high school as the legend ST26 as I'm sure you guys know.

blame Dugans for our slide the last couple of years. i'm glad Deejay got his daughter pregnant at least..... true Cane

Advertisement
ever since Dionte Mullins left the program, Miami finished 2017 1-3. Then went 7-6, and now 6-6.

overall 14-15 since Mullins left and he's from Gulliver Prep same high school as the legend ST26 as I'm sure you guys know.

blame Dugans for our slide the last couple of years. i'm glad Deejay got his daughter pregnant at least..... true Cane
I think I speak for everyone here when I ask what tf you're on about?

Advertisement

We miss you Dionte.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don't reallly like plantains, but I love berbere. Please tell me more about using it on plantains.
Pan 1: slice plantain from black, close to rotted peel. Sauté in butter
Pan 2: sauté yellow onions (thin sliced or diced)

- Combine pan 1 and pan 2. Add berbere. Add fried egg. Add green onion

When I do this recipe my Berbere will be adjusted. Instead of a red chili pepper I will use a habanero. I will also bring down my coriander just a tad

I don’t know where you live but Ethiopian restaurants make amazing Berbere Stews. Sometimes they incorporate plantains. That’s where I discovered the two together back in the day.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Do you guys like fried plantains?

I made them for the first time today.

:)

F731F757-DBDC-4256-B805-19990C07CC77.gif

Advertisement
Back