***The Big One--Official CIS Prediction Contest..Nebraska***

Until proven otherwise, I have no faith in Golden to win a game like this. They aren't a great team, but Louisville etc weren't either.

31-14 Nebraska.

Advertisement
Make that another shallacking. 40-10 Nebraska. I'd be glad to be wrong but we don't even compete in these games anymore.

Is it just me or does Golden spend nearly the entirety of every game hollering at the officials instead of doing any coaching? I don't think I've ever seen him coach an offensive or defensive player on the sidelines, let alone talk to one. He coaches the special teams (very poorly) so he does interact with them, but he's constantly worried about the wrong things.

Advertisement
Pete was kind enough to make it three game-worn headbands.

Please lock in your predictions before Saturday, and don't miss out on this great prize.
elasticsoccerheadband2.jpg

Advertisement
31-24 Canes

The beginning of the roller coaster that will be the rest of the season. We get the upset, but we will drop a game or 3 to someone we shouldn't.

Is it just me or does Golden spend nearly the entirety of every game hollering at the officials instead of doing any coaching? I don't think I've ever seen him coach an offensive or defensive player on the sidelines, let alone talk to one. He coaches the special teams (very poorly) so he does interact with them, but he's constantly worried about the wrong things.

So we should bring back Randy?

Advertisement
I won't believe this staff will beat a good team on the road until they beat a good team on the road.
31-17 Nebraska.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back