The Big Elephant in the room at it again???

Advertisement
In my small *** town we have bums turning down job offers for $15/hr. “I make way more than that standing right here” was the response. And we had another carrying around a sign that said “at least I’m not robbing you”. Best part is we have a fairly large mental health hospital in town that basically ships the crack heads into town and then in a couple weeks when their insurance stops paying the literally walk them to the front lawn and send them on their way!
They should round all those crackheads up and ship them off to jail so that they don’t potentially rob and kill someone a year later

Advertisement
I know a member of the Tua clan out here in Phoenix. He married into the family. He was telling me Tua and the family got hooked up. Yes, the move was paid for. (Which you all knew) Everyone was given jobs. They were given a place to live that was owned by a booster. They basically paid no rent. Jeudy is the other one. His mom was given a high paying job up in Alabama. They have themselves a little, “Property management,” company up there who handles the living accomodations.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Bammer may not have give him a car but they aren't really trying to hide **** anymore. Just watch the NCAA figure out the initial counters issue now that Bammer is likely up against things number-wise.

I love it when Bama fans say, "We don't have to cheat." My response is always the same, "If you don't have to cheat, why do you do then?" They seem to get confused by that statement which is no surprise. They're low IQ reds.

Last edited:
Your another victim on this board. Always playing the pobresito ****.
60FBDDB7-E931-42ED-B48E-DE3142777B0A.gif

Advertisement
They should round all those crackheads up and ship them off to jail so that they don’t potentially rob and kill someone a year later
Wish they would. Instead we’re trying to provide for them. Renting ports potties, funding half way houses, opening up hotels for them to rent rooms. It’s crazy.

I’m not saying that they’re not a nuisance. But Bruh, crackheads ain’t out here killing nobody, because they don’t have a gun anymore. The gun that they probably had, has already been sold for more crack. 🤷🏾‍♂️

Advertisement
I’m not saying that they’re not a nuisance. But Bruh, crackheads ain’t out here killing nobody, because they don’t have a gun anymore. The gun that they probably had, has already been sold for more crack. 🤷🏾‍♂️
I was being sarcastic. Some people think throwing those with issues in jail is best in order to prevent future crimes

What would you propose we do with crack heads? They aren’t doing much to make a community better? Someone is dealing, and that means is responsible for a lot of destruction to both the community and the families of these pole hat are addicted.

They are actively breaking into homes and vehicles. Regularly in our police roundup for some form of disturbance. I live in a very small town with some struggling businesses and no one wants to shop there because of them

In what society, job or other community can you continue to make it a worse place and find no punishment?
Again we have a half a dozen recover centers, mental health hospitals, and many other programs, but it’s not making a difference. So what would you propose to do? At what point do you lock them up?

Advertisement
Back