The Big Elephant in the room at it again???

Advertisement
Inappropriate advertising / spam
Maybe now some of ya'll will understand what "privilege" means. Can't cry when you aren't the privileged one in this instance.

Maybe now some of ya'll will understand what "privilege" means. Can't cry when you aren't the privileged one in this instance.

Confused Trailer Park Boys GIF

Advertisement
Who cares?!?! Everyone knows this "secret". Now develop strategy and tactics to counter it.

I said it like 3 years ago, stop complaining about the bags or other gifts. We all know it occurs. Find ways to counter. Either hire Private Investigators and get some dirt on these dudes work with the political machine, to get these kids paid legally, or explore other alternatives. Stop acting like the victim and acting as if anything is fair.

If the SEC is so blatant we should be able to catch the dirt easy.

Advertisement
Well it is a troll because it's a fake. The image is from 2018. But hey it's 2021 just post anything and you can be POTUS.

Despite this being completely true, you can't say factual things on here if it has anything to do with a word that starts with "P" and doesn't rhyme with analytics.

Advertisement
Shut up victim, stop being softer than baby **** and man up. I bet a large percentage of the people on here are immigrants or their parents were immigrants. English is not even a first language, go sell that soft **** somewhere else.

You ARE THE PRIVILEGED, you live in America were homeless ppl are fat and you **** in water that other ppl would drink. Pusscakes like you have absolutely no perspective.

Advertisement
Shut up victim, stop being softer than baby **** and man up. I bet a large percentage of the people on here are immigrants or their parents were immigrants. English is not even a first language, go sell that soft **** somewhere else.

You ARE THE PRIVILEGED, you live in America were homeless ppl are fat and you **** in water that other ppl would drink. Pusscakes like you have absolutely no perspective.
I live in L.A. some homeless won’t even take your food if it’s not healthy. I remember a couple years ago a homeless man turned down my burger and asked for a salad (true story)

I live in L.A. some homeless won’t even take your food if it’s not healthy. I remember a couple years ago a homeless man turned down my burger and asked for a salad (true story)
In my small *** town we have bums turning down job offers for $15/hr. “I make way more than that standing right here” was the response. And we had another carrying around a sign that said “at least I’m not robbing you”. Best part is we have a fairly large mental health hospital in town that basically ships the crack heads into town and then in a couple weeks when their insurance stops paying the literally walk them to the front lawn and send them on their way!

Advertisement
Back