Off-Topic The BEST SHOWS EVER Thread

Advertisement
I was being serious. I fell in love with that woman during that season - good lord.
Closest I ever got....
1641520345709.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Was about to say: take out the final season's meltdown, and that's easily near or at the Top for me.

Peaky Blinders is also awesome, excited for the upcoming season. Currently watching Boardwalk Empire, love it.
Indeed jaw dropping **** for me to be like ok this is legit. I never saw an episode like red wedding when they just kill top of the line characters that took it over the top for me. I am waiting for the last of us on HBO also Lord of the rings Amazon. Those are the two big ones I'm waiting on

Absolutely. The guy that wrote some the shield went on to write sons of anarchy as well.
Criminally underrated show.

Kurt Sutter. It's why Michael Chiklis had/agreed to that small supporting part in the last SOA episodes (truck driver) and the penultimate scene. They are very close. I never watched Mayans. Anyone?

Advertisement
Advertisement
This has to be a joke 24 is a solid TV show, but its not even close to the "GOAT" show. The wire isn't my favorite show ever, but it at least has a leg to stand in the GOAT TV show argument.

I recently watched sopranos in 2021 and I liked it. Wasn't GOT levels but it was good.
The wire is basically the Sopranos, but not as good imo. Its the same type of action/pacing. So if you liked the Sopranos you will prob like the Wire, but don't expect it to be New Jack City or King of New York lmao. but if you aren't really getting into by season 1. You probably aren't going to really like it since it doesn't really get much better from there.

The wire is basically the Sopranos, but not as good imo. Its the same type of action/pacing. So if you liked the Sopranos you will prob like the Wire, but don't expect it to be New Jack City or King of New York lmao. but if you aren't really getting into by season 1. You probably aren't going to really like it since it doesn't really get much better from there.
It was slow pace and they had this gangster dude robbing drug dealer then getting slammed in the booty hole by some other homie. I'm like wait what's going on lol

Advertisement
Back