The BEST RB on the team...

Advertisement
They in his DMs RIGHT. NOW.

You not gonna be able to stash talent like that, its foolish..
Fact is somebody is gonna leave after the year. I’d prefer it not to be CJ. Who the odd man out is gonna be, idk. Y’all criminally underrate Parrish. Kid is as solid as they come. If Chaney stays healthy, he’s a weapon. Fletcher has massive upside. Potential to be a bell cow type back. Gun to my head, I’d give CJ the carries AJ is getting.

Advertisement

ELITE SPEED

ELITE AGILITY

ELITE VISION

🔥🔥🔥

Ran a 10.25 & 10.45 in the 100m at States back in April-May of this year, as well as a 20.40.

That kind of Speed is what the Old Miami of the Glory years was built on!

Get this kid some reps against Temple & GTech; throwing him a Wheel route or HB Tunnel Screen is instant Offense & an explosive play waiting to happen.

He can be a real weapon down the line as a change of pace back in this Offense.

Don Chaney healthy is

Advertisement
Healthy Chaney is a starting NFL caliber running back. He just looks different out there. That being said CJ needs to be unleashed in space in ACC play.
This. Chaney looks different running that rock. 210lb RB that moves like he's 185 with elite burst and speed to go. I've said it before and I'll say it again, Chaney has the highest ceiling out of all of our backs. Kid is special.

Last edited:
Chaney is our best back. His combination of speed, power and explosiveness with size is the real deal. He might also be our best blocking back.

Parrish is solid, but I trust the coaches will give the best players the most opportunities in the biggest moments...seniority and high school alma matter be damned.

Advertisement
Fact is somebody is gonna leave after the year. I’d prefer it not to be CJ. Who the odd man out is gonna be, idk. Y’all criminally underrate Parrish. Kid is as solid as they come. If Chaney stays healthy, he’s a weapon. Fletcher has massive upside. Potential to be a bell cow type back. Gun to my head, I’d give CJ the carries AJ is getting.
You having a gun to your head would result in getting CJ broken. Literally. It's one thing to run the ball against those lil boys we played tonight. They were **** near to a man the size of a jv squad. There's a reason Tyler ran the ball a couple times also. You're willing to take a hit from people like that opposed to a bunch of grown *** men.

1694750404928.gif

Advertisement
Healthy Chaney is a starting NFL caliber running back. He just looks different out there. That being said CJ needs to be unleashed in space in ACC play.
You can’t just add adjective’s to things and not be questioned, healthy Chaney can’t be a nfl caliber back. Healthy Chaney hasn’t even existed at the college level. Parrish is the most productive back on the team every week, I’ll go to war with him. I’m a Citizen guy but I think fletch and CJ are better than Chaney

Advertisement
Back