The Best QB in South Florida that nobody talks about

Cans4life

Formerly Cans4life04
Sean White. The QB, not The Snowboarder. This should be our 2014 QB:

[video=youtube;HdpCJffojZM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdpCJffojZM[/video]

Advertisement
Looks good. He threw off his back foot a couple of times. I like how he can roll out and squares up to throw on the run. Not many guys can do it properly. Under threw some balls, but he'll improve. 6'3" 205lbs as a junior is a good size too. He can still grow an inch or so and get bigger/stronger.

Advertisement
I dont think he's a true 6'3, probably closer to 6'1.5 but he's a stud. If I were Golden I'd sign this kid and Edouard and try to convince Winky Wright to come as an athlete.

This kid's deep ball is amazing... he's worth monitoring if i where the staff.... Anybody ever here of that kid from California that said he was waiting for them to offer so he could commit? he's a QB with a weird name... can't remember it now... His dad and him were real close with Jedd... I think his last name was mulaka or some s*** like that....

Morgan Mahalak - 6'3 190

This kid's deep ball is amazing... he's worth monitoring if i where the staff.... Anybody ever here of that kid from California that said he was waiting for them to offer so he could commit? he's a QB with a weird name... can't remember it now... His dad and him were real close with Jedd... I think his last name was mulaka or some s*** like that....

Advertisement
This guy's good. Very tough. Definitely ACC-caliber.

58 to 10 career TD/INT ratio.

Amazing class of offensive talent in 2014. For reasons that have nothing to do with their skills on the field, I'd take Edouard and Flowers over Edouard and White. Edouard is the guy we have to have.

I like White better than Flowers (who I don't think is a QB anyways), but Edouard throws it better imo.

Advertisement
I like White better than Flowers (who I don't think is a QB anyways), but Edouard throws it better imo.

I agree with you, but Winky is the rock star of this south florida class. I would appease him before anybody besides Edouard. We're not going to take 3 QB's, so I'd rather have Edouard and Winky. If you could convince Winky to come as an athlete, I'd surely take White, but I think Winky has stated he wants to be a QB.

He reminds me of Christian Ponder with a better deep ball. You can win a lot of games with a guy like this.

Ole boy nearly gets killed at the 3:35 mark... That being said, sign him up! Looks like a good one

Advertisement
Would our staff take Edouard? He doesn't seem to fit the kind of QB we want in Al's offensive system. I wish we'd realize an Oregon styled offense down here would be sick as FUGH.

Random observation but I dig the highlight videos with music only. Some songs on these things make it brutal to watch

We will regret not taking this kid IMO. He'll go to NC State or a school like that and tear it up.

I'd like to see us win 10+ games and just go out of state and pluck some Vince Young type, all everything QB prospect to go with Edouard.

Advertisement
Back