The best part of Valentine......

I won't criticize any elite defensive prospect for not coming here. Why should they? So they can be misused and see their draft stock suffer?

If we lose Valentine, it's all on Al Golden and his refusal to get rid of Coach D and change the scheme.

It's insane to me that anyone can ever like anything you ever post.

Fact! 100%! If you were close to an elite kid, you would steer him away from the U! You are this boards version of Genron!

LMAO, no it's actually the historically bad defense under this coaching staff (for multiple years now) that is driving them away. This board has become amazing at excuse making while trying to avoid the real problem.

hey ****head, our defense sucks… Bravo! Lets point it out in every thread! Lets do it in the recruiting board too! And lets do it more so in threads about our most important recruit, that also happens to read this board! WTF!

LOL, so now its the board driving away top defensive recruits... gotcha. I mean you cant make this **** up, people actually believe this ****. It has nothing to do with the crappy D we have played for all to see on the field. No, that couldn't be it.

Advertisement
I won't criticize any elite defensive prospect for not coming here. Why should they? So they can be misused and see their draft stock suffer?

If we lose Valentine, it's all on Al Golden and his refusal to get rid of Coach D and change the scheme.

It's insane to me that anyone can ever like anything you ever post.

Fact! 100%! If you were close to an elite kid, you would steer him away from the U! You are this boards version of Genron!

LMAO, no it's actually the historically bad defense under this coaching staff (for multiple years now) that is driving them away. This board has become amazing at excuse making while trying to avoid the real problem.

hey ****head, our defense sucks… Bravo! Lets point it out in every thread! Lets do it in the recruiting board too! And lets do it more so in threads about our most important recruit, that also happens to read this board! WTF!

LOL, so now its the board driving away top defensive recruits... gotcha. I mean you cant make this **** up, people actually believe this ****. It has nothing to do with the crappy D we have played for all to see on the field. No, that couldn't be it.

LULZ. I hope Golden doesn't catch wind of this. ESPN will be covering signing day and he'll be shaking like **** again, this time talking about the negative recruiting of CanesInsight and how he's had to fight like **** to combat it.

This is The U none of our prospects draft stock will never plummet. Show some respect to our tradition. The NFL knows we are a talent rich program n will always look for studs here.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back