The best part of Valentine......

daddacane

Senior
Last year it was watching Alex Collins go the last minute path to Arkansas...That scenario along with a supposedly all world offensive lineman who now labors in obscurity, who doesn't attend the "U" because he wanted to be courted by "U" staff to please come home , even though his mind was already made up to take his talent to Clintonville.. I'm so fortunate to live in the mid East Coast city of Raleigh, and got to see their futiliy only ONCE ON TELEVISION of being demolished by an inferior team from the SEC...Every game Miami played--win or lose, was televised on the entire East Coast.. The point is if Valentine signs with LSU we possibly get to see him play ONCE ON THE ENTIRE EAST COAST, and only if Alabama plays them...The state of Florida never hears from him again except for the Alabama game which I"M sure no one will really be interested in.. Someday it will be so easy to look back and say, I sould have gone to the "U". but It was 'All about Me" instead of my Heart.. IF the PROBLEM was Al going to PSU that keeps you from the "U" , then look around and see what commitment really is. Al's going to be here a very long time and you get labeled as a lying Dunce, like last years forgotten........ You usually only get a chance to change Destiny once in your life.. ..

Advertisement
I won't criticize any elite defensive prospect for not coming here. Why should they? So they can be misused and see their draft stock suffer?

If we lose Valentine, it's all on Al Golden and his refusal to get rid of Coach D and change the scheme.

Last edited:
I won't criticize any elite defensive prospect for not coming here. Why should they? So they can be misused and see their draft stock suffer?

If we lose Valentine, it's all on Al Golden and his refusal to get rid of Coach D and change the scheme.

For the love of god STFU already!

collins committed as a jr then decommitted and we were chasing him for awhile. it was all so weird with him though.

Advertisement
Last year it was watching Alex Collins go the last minute path to Arkansas...That scenario along with a supposedly all world offensive lineman who now labors in obscurity, who doesn't attend the "U" because he wanted to be courted by "U" staff to please come home , even though his mind was already made up to take his talent to Clintonville.. I'm so fortunate to live in the mid East Coast city of Raleigh, and got to see their futiliy only ONCE ON TELEVISION of being demolished by an inferior team from the SEC...Every game Miami played--win or lose, was televised on the entire East Coast.. The point is if Valentine signs with LSU we possibly get to see him play ONCE ON THE ENTIRE EAST COAST, and only if Alabama plays them...The state of Florida never hears from him again except for the Alabama game which I"M sure no one will really be interested in.. Someday it will be so easy to look back and say, I sould have gone to the "U". but It was 'All about Me" instead of my Heart.. IF the PROBLEM was Al going to PSU that keeps you from the "U" , then look around and see what commitment really is. Al's going to be here a very long time and you get labeled as a lying Dunce, like last years forgotten........ You usually only get a chance to change Destiny once in your life.. ..

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Kirkland make 1st team All-SEC Freshman??

We're hearing plenty from Patrick Peterson and Dwyane Bowe down here.

Advertisement
Tracy Howard, Deon Bush, AQM are being misused? Their draft stocks are suffering?

I know what you are saying but it's not entirely true. Elite players make plays regardless of coaching. If all the elite players in South Florida started going to Miami, regardless of the coaching we have and how the players are used, there will be NFL scouts from every team hanging around the program drooling.

I firmly believe he choose them over us just to get away from his mom.

EDIT: I ment to reply to this comment but it didn't put it in.

collins committed as a jr then decommitted and we were chasing him for awhile. it was all so weird with him though.

Last edited:

It's insane to me that anyone can ever like anything you ever post.

Fact! 100%! If you were close to an elite kid, you would steer him away from the U! You are this boards version of Genron!

Advertisement

Fact! 100%! If you were close to an elite kid, you would steer him away from the U! You are this boards version of Genron!

LMAO, no it's actually the historically bad defense under this coaching staff (for multiple years now) that is driving them away. This board has become amazing at excuse making while trying to avoid the real problem.

LMAO, no it's actually the historically bad defense under this coaching staff (for multiple years now) that is driving them away. This board has become amazing at excuse making while trying to avoid the real problem.

hey ****head, our defense sucks… Bravo! Lets point it out in every thread! Lets do it in the recruiting board too! And lets do it more so in threads about our most important recruit, that also happens to read this board! WTF!

Advertisement

Not true at all.

He gone. After reading the rivals article today and his moms quotes give me the impression he has made his mind and she's goin on the trip to see where her son will be attending. She wants to meet everyone at LSU. All coaches, admin etc.

She says it's still btw the two but he's a grown boy and can make his own decision. She is all for him going if that's what he wants. Good mom but I just think it's telling.

He gone. After reading the rivals article today and his moms quotes give me the impression he has made his mind and she's goin on the trip to see where her son will be attending. She wants to meet everyone at LSU. All coaches, admin etc.

She says it's still btw the two but he's a grown boy and can make his own decision. She is all for him going if that's what he wants. Good mom but I just think it's telling.
Can you kindly give a summary

Advertisement
Back