The beginning of "The U part 3"

Advertisement
Working the Transfer portal is new to college, Manny seems to be working it as well as anyone up till today, and if we happen to get Hurts, then Manny he's going to be the poster boy for it.

hold your horses Lone Ranger..... we all said this after right was hired. we have all the tools to succeed except an accurate qb. we correct that and some things on the OL, we back

I hope so.

People said the same thing about Golden. So I'm not getting my hopes up already.

The difference is Manny's has had success here already, which we should all put a lot of stock into. We have to be honest, Miami is a tough place to coach (i.e. the city, the fans, the culture, the school etc. it's all unique & different). And anytime someone has success here, you have to prioritize that and give them the benefit of the doubt.

Part of the reason why people said it about Golden was because he was the first HC change that occurred after the 30 for 30 first aired, so people naturally wanted to link a change with his hire.

Advertisement
hold your horses Lone Ranger..... we all said this after right was hired. we have all the tools to succeed except an accurate qb. we correct that and some things on the OL, we back

We all knew Richt was passive and soft shouldered, we just convinced ourselves to believe in him. And I didn't say this same thing about Richt like, I am now. I thought he would win but never big and with confidence like I believe with manny. The simple things like he always was looking to run the clock out with a little lead is why I never believed he was really Miami like Diaz is. You have to beat your opponent down and instill fear and dominance not just win and be happy!

Trust we on the way up brother!

Not by me and I didn't say it before.
Nothing personal, just tired of hearing 'the U part 3' every staff change. I like Diaz but I'm gonna need to see some **** on the field before my pants come all the way off.

Advertisement
Believe it this time brother!

The U wasn't built on front runners, it was built on confidence, arrogance, and being flamboyant!
U have to get the best players to be confident and flamboyant. When we get that and play to that level then yes

Nothing personal, just tired of hearing 'the U part 3' every staff change. I like Diaz but I'm gonna need to see some **** on the field before my pants come all the way off.

Nothing wrong with that optic brother! It just feels right this time to me. I get tired of the people bashing every hire like they know better, your approach is the best approach lets see the on the field product before judging.

I have said in previous post this is how I feel about all the hires, I'm all in until on the field performance says I shouldn't be.

With that being said though, they just going to have to catch me with my pants down because they at my ankles right now after watching a little film of Enos as OC and knowing what we do schematically on defense.

We *******! lol

It's encouraging for sure. Different vibe this time. I'm optimistic instead of cautiously so.

Advertisement
This is The U. Part 3 cannot happen until we win another NC and we will not know the start until then. Let’s get pass Clemson first.

U have to get the best players to be confident and flamboyant. When we get that and play to that level then yes

Naw I like the approach and mentality our coaches have, a slightly less talented player who out works the more talented player will be more successful. Look no further than the national championship game and Clemson. We all can agree that their Dline was the best in the country but outside of Wilkins and Lawrence (who didn't play in the Natty) none of them were the top at their positions and all were 4 stars. And only Lawrence was top 2 DT but again he didn't play against Bama, Wilkinson was top 4 at DT coming out at best.

We have talent on the roster!

Advertisement
I LOVE THAT A LOCAL CUBAN BOY HURRICANES FAN COMES BACK TO LEAD UM TO ITS NEXT CHAMPIONSHIP....

It's thing of beauty to imagine...

The Cubano's are already going ape-**** over him being the FIRST Cubano to lead the Canes-- or perhaps anywhere in US....

I love his connection to the Miami-- you never need to worry that he's some doughy white dude from the NE or MidWest who don't get our culture and our people and our city...

His moves to do a QUICK turn-around with transfers and great coaches will instantly boost our recruiting hauls this year into next....

IF we beat UF and FSU -- and do our job on the ACC list, we are looking at being serious top 10 quickly.

It happened to the Gators...it can happen to us

Nothing wrong with that optic brother! It just feels right this time to me. I get tired of the people bashing every hire like they know better, your approach is the best approach lets see the on the field product before judging.

I have said in previous post this is how I feel about all the hires, I'm all in until on the field performance says I shouldn't be.

With that being said though, they just going to have to catch me with my pants down because they at my ankles right now after watching a little film of Enos as OC and knowing what we do schematically on defense.

We *******! lol
I'd usually be with you no doubt but I went all in for Shannon, checked for Gorlden, and then went all in again for Richt. I'm tapped out and can only watch from cheap seats now. **** takes it's toll.

Why is this always the first thing someone says when there is anything positive going on here? Why can’t you just enjoy that we are in a better now than we were a couple of weeks ago.

For once just try to enjoy the process and let things play out before anointing someone. When you do this it inevitably leads to you turning on them after they lose a game, bc you had unreal expectations

Advertisement
Back