The beginning of "The U part 3"

I loved the Manny hire from day 1 but to quote the great Winston Wolff, “let’s not start sucking each other’s ****s just yet”

Advertisement
Some of y'all need to stop snorting that s***. Swear so many y'all set yourselves up for failure by setting these super high expectacions just out of emotion and then be the main ones *****ing and moaning when things don't materialize.

Just sit back and see how this goes. Stop setting yourselves up

Question do you guys think successful millionaire sit back and wait until they become millionaires before they think like one? Or better yet do you think Dabo waited until he won a championship at Clemson before he started thinking, acting, and stating that they were on the way to winning championships?

I fully agree that no one truly knows and that it will be ultimately determined on the field, but in my opinion this is the start of our rise back to prominence. And I didn't say this with all the other coaches even though I wanted to believe it with them and hoped for the best. I thought we would win with them but never attain a championship just because they were passive in nature.

Some times you have to be able to project for the future (all the great ones can lol) and I like what my eyes are seeing right now with what Manny has planned.

It's ok for some of you'll to jump on the train later and to be cautious right now because we have been burned recently to many times.

But I have seen the key things that I wanted to see and I'm all in with Manny!

I will say it again "We *******"!

"In Manny We Trust"

This is a tad premature I think but I get the enthusiasm for the Diaz hiring as I too am jacked up we landed him after the debacle of Richt’s short reign. But I’m still in the wait and see mode with his hire given all the hills Manny is going to have to climb in order to get the U back in to the upper echelon of college football. For one, we need continued success filling our roster to 85 players much less depth. Then the new coaching staff has to undo the mentality and techniques taught by the former regime. All that then needs to translate to the playing field both in play calling and results into W’s. I’m not saying he can’t make the climb nor that he’s set up for failure. I’m just taking it all in, but quietly happy with the results of the past couple of weeks.

Advertisement
Appreciate the optimism and enthusiasm, but the last thing I think about when we make a coaching
change is Billy Corbin and his stupid "docu" flicks on the UofM.
Let's worry about beating the teams we are supposed to beat, keeping local HS talent home, winning the
Coastal and not having our panties forcibly pulled down and getting Baylored on national TV, especially in bowl games.

You don’t get a movie unless you win a Natty. Preferably two or three.

Nobody gives a flying fvck about the Coastal. Especially after our weak sauce performance in it over the past 15 years.

We are supposed to have different standards. Hopefully Coach Diaz will reestablish Them.

Advertisement
Back