The Banners Screwed Up Our Coaching Search

weownfsu

Move to FCS
I hear that all of the good candidates turned us down because they didn't want to be associated with a rabid fan base. It was very embarrassing for the program.

Shame on all the banner bois for embarrassing the program like that.

Advertisement
Lol, you're about to get negged the f**k up. That said, the expectations vs output of the last decade don't exactly line up. Might have scared some coaches away, but was that the kind of guy you wanted?

I hear that all of the good candidates turned us down because they didn't want to be associated with a rabid fan base. It was very embarrassing for the program.

If that's what scared them off, then the weren't good candidates. Come on man. Fans wasting their money to fly banners and that's going to ward off a coach? That would be some weak *** mindset.

Advertisement
I know you were being sarcastic but I think you're wrong.

I think we were lucky Georgia blew it and fired an amazing coach who happens to be a Miami alum.

If he isn't an alum then we're hiring schiano right now becuase none of the hot "coaching names were interested

There are no candidates if Golden isn't fired. Say what you want but it helped get rid of Golden.

Advertisement
"I just think that 15 years is a long time," Richt said. "I think the expectations have been built to the point that if you don't win a championship it's kind of miserable around here. If we don't make it to [the SEC championship game in] Atlanta, I'm miserable, too."

Coaches like Richt would have no interest in coming here because of the banners, guys. The embarrassment it caused is unfathomable.

My sarcasm detector is fully operational, if a bit battered. It's everybody else I was thinking of. I was under the impression that you couldn't even suggest that you might think about posting anything that wasn't positive about the banners without getting blasted. Oh how times have changed.

we no longer have golden and now have richt, so I'm okay with that. also I don't think there'll be a need for them for awhile so w/e. lets just be happy that we no longer have GOLDEN and now have RICHT

Advertisement
Screwed the search my ***. Those banners caused us to level up from a D- coach to a B+ coach.

Advertisement
Heard they didn't hire Davis because they felt it would empower the banner crew./jk

The banners shook out the weak hands. For instance, you are shook.

We could've interviewed 100 pp., get turned down by all, and still have Butch if he was our 101st choice. There's a reason why his phone isn't ringing anymore, plus he's 65. Croots are a lot different now than the late 90s...

proxy.php

Advertisement
Back