The Banners Go Fund Me Link!!!!

Advertisement
Yes i agree start putting the BOT and AD on these banner's its time for the next step...

Thats a Lawsuit waiting to happen. ..
How is that? They are in a public position of BOT of a university. Referring to them is not illegal.

Ok, but remember at Basketball home games they banned signs with stuff like that, im pretty sure they can stop the flying banner across Sunlife Stadium if they want to

I guess, but not at away games.
The point will get across and other teams won't stop it...
Wow, good luck with the censorship anyway
Richard Fain, Stuart Miller, Paul DiMare, Leonard Abess

Last edited:
Advertisement
Yes i agree start putting the BOT and AD on these banner's its time for the next step...

How is that? They are in a public position of BOT of a university. Referring to them is not illegal.

Ok, but remember at Basketball home games they banned signs with stuff like that, im pretty sure they can stop the flying banner across Sunlife Stadium if they want to

You're kidding, right? No one can be this stupid, can they???

You're kidding, right? No one can be this stupid, can they??? ������

Apparently Deerob305 is
I couldn't believe I just read that, has to be a beta

Florida is up 2 tds on a top 5 team right now. They were in worse shape than UM the last two years, but have a new coach, in year 1, making them look like contenders again. Al is in year 5 losing to cinci-*******-nati. WTF, Al! Absolutely pathetic.

Get him out of here now.

Advertisement
Stay on the Butch Davis message. Don't make it personal with the BoT. Make it strictly business.

The banners will fly somewhere more embarrassing that gets more media exposure if they decide to attempt to ban them over Miami games.

I did not now that the university of miami and it's affiliates owned airspace?

Advertisement
Florida is up 2 tds on a top 5 team right now. They were in worse shape than UM the last two years, but have a new coach, in year 1, making them look like contenders again. Al is in year 5 losing to cinci-*******-nati. WTF, Al! Absolutely pathetic.

Get him out of here now.
yep. Mc Elwain is looking like great hire. ****.

I really think al golden is the right guy to get us back to the top. we just have to be a little patient. al inherited a really bad situation.

Advertisement
No one outside of these boards knows what "BOT" means. They'll think it's a computer BOT. Gotta call those bytches out by name and embarrass them for causing this toxicity.

Get him out of here now.

I really think al golden is the right guy to get us back to the top. we just have to be a little patient. al inherited a really bad situation.
Did you really just say AL golden is the one to get us back on top we have to be patient? It's been 5 years. UF was blocking each other and looked worse then us last year. Hire a new coach and now they look like a top 15 team in year 1. We're in year 5 and look just as bad or worse as year 1. How more patient should we be? Give him another 5 years?

Get him out of here now.

Did you really just say AL golden is the one to get us back on top we have to be patient? It's been 5 years. UF was blocking each other and looked worse then us last year. Hire a new coach and now they look like a top 15 team in year 1. We're in year 5 and look just as bad or worse as year 1. How more patient should we be? Give him another 5 years?
was being sarcastic....

Advertisement
Back