The Banners Go Fund Me Link!!!!

Advertisement
Florida is up 2 tds on a top 5 team right now. They were in worse shape than UM the last two years, but have a new coach, in year 1, making them look like contenders again. Al is in year 5 losing to cinci-*******-nati. WTF, Al! Absolutely pathetic.

Get him out of here now.
yep. Mc Elwain is looking like great hire. ****.

I really think al golden is the right guy to get us back to the top. we just have to be a little patient. al inherited a really bad situation.

Are you out of your mind? Only someone that has a severe drug problem would think Al Golden is still the right guy after 5 years of crap!

Florida is up 2 tds on a top 5 team right now. They were in worse shape than UM the last two years, but have a new coach, in year 1, making them look like contenders again. Al is in year 5 losing to cinci-*******-nati. WTF, Al! Absolutely pathetic.

Get him out of here now.
yep. Mc Elwain is looking like great hire. ****.

I really think al golden is the right guy to get us back to the top. we just have to be a little patient. al inherited a really bad situation.

Are you out of your mind? Only someone that has a severe drug problem would think Al Golden is still the right guy after 5 years of crap!

You really couldn't tell he was being sarcastic?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back