The banner we should have

I would love to fly banners over all our home games with mostly positive, funny phrases unless a message needs to be sent. Seems like it would be a pretty awesome piece of game day tradition and culture to add.

Advertisement
Blake James lost any credibility with the Mark Richt hire with his incessant lip licking action at the Press Conference. What a weirdo.

The banners played their part.
Talk radio, print media, web rants, disgusted former players, reduced financial support, reduced attendance, and on-field results played their part as well.

Job well done.
Time to move on.

The best possible message we can give with the Mark Richt hire? No more banners.

Clear blue skies.

We should fly a banner over clemson's playoff game thanking Dabo for getting rid of that new jersey prick.

Finally someone acknowledges that game did a whole lot more for getting rid of Golden than those waste of time banners ever did.

The trustees themeselves said the banners made them realize how low the program had fallen. Without the banners they probably would have taken another chance on an "up and comer" instead of spending SEC money on a big name coach. Ask Pete. The banners didn't get Al Golden fired but they were not a waste of time .

Advertisement
We should fly a banner over clemson's playoff game thanking Dabo for getting rid of that new jersey prick.

Finally someone acknowledges that game did a whole lot more for getting rid of Golden than those waste of time banners ever did.

The trustees themeselves said the banners made them realize how low the program had fallen. Without the banners they probably would have taken another chance on an "up and comer" instead of spending SEC money on a big name coach. Ask Pete. The banners didn't get Al Golden fired but they were not a waste of time .

aww does that make you sleep a little better at night. Simple truth is the banners accomplished all of nothing.

aww does that make you sleep a little better at night. Simple truth is the banners accomplished all of nothing.

Then why are you so upset about them then?

lol.. Why would I have trouble sleeping at night?, Golden is gone and we have a bright future with a stud coach. I'm just going by what Pete said in his interview with CBS.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Blake James lost any credibility with the Mark Richt hire with his incessant lip licking action at the Press Conference. What a weirdo.

lmfao!? Why you all over the mans lips tho?

Youre scaring me dawg!!

I'm not. Dude was at the podium gathering his papers before Richt came up and was going to town on his lips like he just spit hot fire before giving the most awkward bro hug to Richt. Guy is a goober.

Posting on a message board means im upset now? I must be upset to point out something stupid? You make no sense.

The guy was about to hire Greg Schiano after a big, nationwide search until UGA went full tilt and dropped Richt into his lap. You wanna fly a banner for him??

How about flying a banner thanking Larry Scott (who will actually be coaching the game) for salvaging 9 wins from what was well on its way to becoming another epic fail of a season by Golden.

Advertisement

Posting on a message board means im upset now? I must be upset to point out something stupid? You make no sense.

You're whining about something that other people did with their money. Reiterating on here that they 'were stupid' and 'accomplished nothing'. So obviously you feel sour about them being flown in the first place. Why? I cant guess. I don't worry about what other people spend their money on, but you seem to be concerned about it.

Advertisement
Back