The Bank (recruiting edition) 1/29

View as article
Advertisement
Advertisement
That wr update is a bit scary. None of the guys are from cane friendly places and we have a uf legacy and a likely nole listed along with an oregon commit

Cortez Mills is my guy...Josh Moore plays nobody at west broward. He does have good size though. Locally though he mayyy be in the top 10 list at wr but there is some guys i would put above him for sure.

@DMoney can you ask about TY Hilton's son at wr and will we begiving him a look based off of Mario landing his dad.?.

Ya that's why the Charles news is a little puzzling to me. Kid looks **** good on tape, and one of the top WRs in SoFla. Maybe right up there with Fitzgerald as the top safety as well.

Where does Hilton's sun play?

OL- One thing I heard- they haven’t seen as many athletic, big bodies as usual during the evaluation process. Some guys are athletic but narrow, while some big guys are too slow.

Ya just skimming over lists it seemed like the same thing...

Seems a lot of higher rated IOL this year but the lanky, athletic tackles…At least as we enter the senior camps aren't as many as usual. Maybe more highly rated RT types this year.

Looking forward to watching Nickel throw Dimes for the Canes.
Arnold Schwarzenegger Reaction GIF

@DMoney Do you think we seriously pursue CJ Wiley from Nickel's school? I see he got offered by Bama and tore it up last year. He also just posted about us on Twitter. I know he wasn't mentioned in the post, but wondered if that was an oversight.

Advertisement
@DMoney can you check to see if Jared Smith is high on the DE board? Mario has been after this 5* Bama Edge for a couple of years now.

@Geo305 said in today's space that Miami is pushing hard for Jared Smith to visit. Seems like he's high up on the board.

There's no way I don't see us recruiting WR Montgomery...yeah he's rail thin (pause) but he's easily top 3 at the position this cycle
Gotta find a way to keep Waden Charles in the class...unless he's THAT BAD of a cancer folks are talking about we need to hold on to him as a commit. That kid is ultra talented

I like how @DMoney just casually throw in a certain player being at the top of the entire board, and kept it at one sentence 🤯😂

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back