The Bank (8/21)

View as article
Ya know, I hope Mallory has a good season. He’s deserving and a Cane for life. WITH that being said, I hope he doesn’t get hurt because I have a feeling that he would def be overtaken by Skinner or Arroyo.
Exactly. It'll be hard enough to fend those two off even with remaining healthy.

I hope Mallory is about that life because if he plans to be in the NFL, it's going to get a whole heck of a lot more physical than it is on Greentree right now.

Advertisement
ran track in high school and was 2 time conference champion in the 400m. I guess the boy can run. 400's are a ***** too because you are basically doing a long distance sprint.
I hope he is the next Jim Brown but fans as a rule look for too much from these guys. There is a reason they are not on scholarship. Add to that the fact the kid has been on campus for over a minute they probably know what he is capable of and he was #six at best on the depth chart.

There’s at least 5 corners off the top of my head that come before him without a down being played. I think 4 of that 5 goes first round and hopefully the next two will include TS at the top of the second and porter from Penn state. Imo. Ringo and cam smith will fight all season for CB1 and who knows what Malachi moore will do with a year of boosted stock by just being a good Bama draft eligible player during a great season. Of course I’m not as high on TS as you guys are but he’s good. He’s probably somewhere around 5 in this draft for corners
As you said you’ve been down on TS from the minute he arrived so your take Is true to brand lol, I can respect that. My stance is more me thinking Gm’s and scouts will love him because of more than his CB play. I think he can be a good cb but there’s not many guys walking around at his size that can do what he does. Capable of playing multiple positions.

He played last year at 215 without playing outside since HS. Which is crazy in itself. The same guy who played immediately as a FR at Uga on a loaded roster. Regardless if it’s safety , cb or hybrid position hes perfect for the nfl.

There’s people outside the program with more football smarts than posters on a message board think that the first or second round is very much possible. Especially after scouts see him in person and watching him at the combine. On top of that he’s a high character kid.

I hope he is the next Jim Brown but fans as a rule look for too much from these guys. There is a reason they are not on scholarship. Add to that the fact the kid has been on campus for over a minute they probably know what he is capable of and he was #six at best on the depth chart.

I believe he played at University of Richmond and played against BC while there. So he does have some major college experience.

Advertisement
@PIPO

Challenge Accepted....FIGHT! LOL
i will bitch slap you dave chappelle GIF

Advertisement
As you said you’ve been down on TS from the minute he arrived so your take Is true to brand lol, I can respect that. My stance is more me thinking Gm’s and scouts will love him because of more than his CB play. I think he can be a good cb but there’s not many guys walking around at his size that can do what he does. Capable of playing multiple positions.

He played last year at 215 without playing outside since HS. Which is crazy in itself. The same guy who played immediately as a FR at Uga on a loaded roster. Regardless if it’s safety , cb or hybrid position hes perfect for the nfl.

There’s people outside the program with more football smarts than posters on a message board think that the first or second round is very much possible. Especially after scouts see him in person and watching him at the combine. On top of that he’s a high character kid.
Listen man. Im just another guy. I just specialize with the secondary and it holds a place near to my heart. I think he’s good my only gripe on him was that he wasn’t a true number 1 CB but he’s the best Miamis had I would love nothing more for him to go first round cuz that helps with recruiting that position. I will say this. He’ll be a better nfl player than CFB player and I think that’s where you and I can agree. He doesn’t have to be a number 1. The nfl will let him be whatever will win them games and he’ll flourish

Advertisement
Listen man. Im just another guy. I just specialize with the secondary and it holds a place near to my heart. I think he’s good my only gripe on him was that he wasn’t a true number 1 CB but he’s the best Miamis had I would love nothing more for him to go first round cuz that helps with recruiting that position. I will say this. He’ll be a better nfl player than CFB player and I think that’s where you and I can agree. He doesn’t have to be a number 1. The nfl will let him be whatever will win them games and he’ll flourish
I was talking more about the people saying its crazy he can’t be a first round or high round guy.

Also I never seen TS play before Miami. I’m not from Florida and didn’t care about his recruitment in hs. I think after last season I don’t dislike the player it just didn’t match what was described to me and I held that against him. He’s a lot of good things and more and I’m glad he plays for my favorite team.

I was talking more about the people saying its crazy he can’t be a first round or high round guy.
Oh yeah I know but smarter guys than me like him and I know that’s a fact. You were so Adamant about him he was the only guy I watched all last season and I would be lying if I said he didn’t make me a fan. I sometimes just speak form the perspective of what I like my corners like. He’s the goods

Advertisement
6 ft plus corners who run in the 4.5s get drafted in the top 2 rounds. It will depend on the draft order if he can slide into the late first round.

I’m taking the Colbie Young suggestion to TE to mean that he is not the separator or doesn’t have the speed they expected at WR. I don’t think it would be a size/weight issue if he had the speed/twitch.
They knew what they were getting. He’s a big body possession receiver that is going to be a bit of a long term project

Advertisement
Back