The Bank (8/15) (Recruiting Edition)

View as article
Advertisement
Culture and talent is how you win

Not always.

I've won, but not due to my culture or talent. There are ways - and then there are WAYS.

Just how bad do you want to win? When only one of you will live to see the sunrise - you can get ruthlessly creative very quickly.

Same in football - and it's a game. You gotta get mean. Junkyard dog - mean. Rage comes in handy. You crush a guy four times in a row - he's done. You gotta break him in his own mind.

Then you proceed to win.

There's a reason everyone feared the Berserkers.

We used to have some ourselves. No mercy.

I miss those days.

Our stupid twitter is already putting **** out there as if something is happening
Me: there’s no way Miami Twitter can get any worse with clout chasers

Miami Mando:

challenge accepted training GIF

Advertisement
Not always.

I've won, but not due to my culture or talent. There are ways - and then there are WAYS.

Just how bad do you want to win? When only one of you will live to see the sunrise - you can get ruthlessly creative very quickly.

Same in football - and it's a game. You gotta get mean. Junkyard dog - mean. Rage comes in handy. You crush a guy four times in a row - he's done. You gotta break him in his own mind.

Then you proceed to win.

There's a reason everyone feared the Berserkers.

We used to have some ourselves. No mercy.

I miss those days.
Apocalypse Now Quote GIF by Top 100 Movie Quotes of All Time

I'll be passing around a collections plate at HRS this season. Put your money where your mouth is

Seriously we gotta make the effort and let people know the stakes. After that, let the chips fall where they may.

I didn’t even know what Canes Connection was until like a month ago and this is going into season 3 of NIL. People can’t throw in if they don’t know you exist. If we rely on fans to search for it, we will leave a lot of money on the table.

Even a extra $500,000 to a million can go a long way. That’s a whale or a few a high quality players by itself.

Seriously we gotta make the effort and let people know the stakes. After that, let the chips fall where they may.

I didn’t even know what Canes Connection was until like a month ago and this is going into season 3 of NIL. People can’t throw in if they don’t know you exist. If we rely on fans to search for it, we will leave a lot of money on the table.

Even an extra $500,000 to a million can go a long way. That’s a whale or a few a high quality players by itself.
Yes. If we all did the $500 monthly recurring it would be huge for the program

Advertisement
D$ on tonight's CanesInsight Live

• Miami expects to get one or both of Franklin and Stone (this is not his prediction, just relaying Miami’s thoughts)

• Breland, we're still in it, but he's not as likely as Franklin or Stone

• F$U trying to drop some mega bags and make a splash w/Patterson
  • Mom is on our side here (for a positive change)
  • Similar vibes to Trader, Bain, Bissante recruitments

Advertisement
Back