The Bank (7/27)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Tired Baby GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think we may have a couple loose ends to close out like Bonsu and hopefully Samson, but I think with fall camp upon us, recruiting won’t be a fervorish as it was the past two months.

Advertisement
@DMoney - The Bank is a Tuesday tradition. Last week you pushed it back to Wednesday - maybe you held off a day so that you could include Bryant's decision - but it is due today. Gotta stay on deadline.
Bunch of insufferable ***ks. Yeah, @DMoney go ahead and give them fake news so they can be satisfied and then tear you apart afterwards when none of it comes true.

…and all of this bytching and demanding on a free site. #TheSpecialKGeneration

I think we may have a couple loose ends to close out like Bonsu and hopefully Samson, but I think with fall camp upon us, recruiting won’t be a fervorish as it was the past two months.
This comment is a solid example of just how far the recruiting has come. You state we have a couple of loose ends to tie up. And both players are FANTSTIC Prospects, one could arguably be the best lineman in the country. Tie up two loose ends, hit the bodega for some chips, start fall camp, pick up recruiting in a few months, ho hum.

For the record, I love the confidence and hope we land both guys, they would be massive additions to this class.

Advertisement
Back