The Bank (7/27)

View as article
That’s my point and a bigger reflection on Mario’s elite recruiting. Perhaps, I could have expressed that better.

I remember D$ (I believe) touched on Oregon recruiting before Mario
I think its early to say they are struggling they have 10 commits with solid average and they are rumored for a couple more highly rated kids mainly Young.

Advertisement
I think its early to say they are struggling they have 10 commits with solid average and they are rumored for a couple more highly rated kids mainly Young.
In my previous post I did highlight it was early but Oregon is still doing Oregon numbers, at the moment.

Last edited:
Yeah how do we know he was a great coordinator? Maybe he is, but that was Kirby Smarts defense that was loaded with talent.

But yes agree with your other points.
He was revered as both a coordinator and a recruiter. We’ll see how he does as a HC but he definitely has potential and seems to be picking up the momentum in recruiting that Mario gave to Oregon.

Advertisement
6C209045-C482-4328-81C9-0ABC52BE285E.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
In my previous post I did highlight it was early but Oregon is still doing Oregon numbers, at the moment.

Best organized NIL program in the country. Knight threw some serious human capital into it. They will kill it long term. Only major hinderance right now is that they won’t pay kids until they show up on campus. That will probably change, but it’s why they have missed on a few guys recently.

Advertisement
Back