The Bank (7/27)

View as article
Advertisement
Animated GIF

Am I allowed to say this now?

The reason why I never commented about Joenel Aguero is because I thought he was overrated as a prospect
Stands to reason that the UM staff agrees with you and wanted Aguero but did not make the same investment in him as they did in others.
As I keep saying, recruiting when a school has the means to recruit well, is often about the value the school puts on a specific recruit.

Advertisement
We have 16 on the roster
DE: Harvey, C Williams, Agude, Mesidor, Roberts, Ishmael, Kelly, Moss
DT: Taylor, Miller, Jackson, JHH, Lichtenstein, Moultrie, Haye, Moten
16 and only ten will play, who is out? Miller 0, 1 and 3 tech, Haye???, maybe Moss and or Moten redshirt, still need 2-3 more. ouch
(I know Mario said DT but Moultrie could be ballin' at end. played some LB at UAB)

Last edited:
Advertisement
- Malik Bryant gives Miami a much-needed alpha dog in the Front 7. He put up big numbers as a freshman at the Orlando public school level and was a highly productive leader for IMG the past two years. He's been locked in on Miami for weeks. As we reported, he moved his commitment ceremony for logistical reasons. Despite reports, the Gators never had a chance and were flailing.
I thought Cribby said gators made a serious run here?

I watched West Virginia highlights from last year and mesidor was getting pushed around quite a bit at the nose position are we sure he’s gonna be able to handle the interior lineman role
He won’t play 0 all the time but as a 3T he’s a stud. A nose has to be built like Ford or Miller gotta be super stout

Advertisement
I had same thought. Wtf?
Re UCF & wtf....Apparently his mom wants him close to home and he's a homebody (something like that). Sucks...and I'm sorry but choosing UCF over Miami is a poor choice. I don't care what anyone else says, we have 5 MNCs (really six) and are clearly trending in the direction of elite status fast with Mario, Rad, Zo, our great coaching staff, new facilities and an awesome recruiting class. We'll be kicking a@@ & taking names soon. UCF is a nothing program by comparison. But, sounds like his mom wants him to stay close to home (and he may be a homebody). Doesn't mean it's over but that's what we've heard.

Advertisement
Re UCF & wtf....Apparently his mom wants him close to home and he's a homebody (something like that). Sucks...and I'm sorry but choosing UCF over Miami is a poor choice. I don't care what anyone else says, we have 5 MNCs (really six) and are clearly trending in the direction of elite status fast with Mario, Rad, Zo, our great coaching staff, new facilities and an awesome recruiting class. We'll be kicking a@@ & taking names soon. UCF is a nothing program by comparison. But, sounds like his mom wants him to stay close to home (and he may be a homebody). Doesn't mean it's over but that's what we've heard.

UCF is in a bottom tier conference now and their fans have deluded themselves into believing the Big12 is a step up. They are sorely mistaken. The Big12 will be just as irrelevant as the AAC in a couple of years. All they've done is rearranged the deck chairs on the Titanic, yet somehow managed to make it more of a disaster by joining the ****tiest academic conference in D1 football.

Advertisement
Back