The Bank (7/27)

View as article
Who gives a **** what the non-sensible bunch think lol
Regalmovies GIF by Regal

Advertisement
I watched West Virginia highlights from last year and mesidor was getting pushed around quite a bit at the nose position are we sure he’s gonna be able to handle the interior lineman role
Progressing well but, like Cristobal said, they will be tested in camp. Can’t miss tackles or get pushed around like they did last year. Splash plays aren’t enough.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I know we’re in a good spot but the longer the Samson stuff drags out the more time there is for shenanigans from other teams. Wish he would jump aboard already. Glad to see we’re still in a good spot for Bonsu
Thanks for the post

Late bloomer.

Didn’t play CB until his Senior year & didn’t start getting the majority of his P5 offers until September/October of his Senior season. He was actually a Basketball kid that was primarily a WR, RB & KR/PR until he converted to Defense, we offered him in November & he signed with us in December.

But I said it from the moment we offered him https://www.canesinsight.com/threads/2022-cb-jaden-harris-receives-offer-commit.173038/

Then back before Spring Camp when I saw how he looked when he came to visit campus I legit thought he was an EE because he was down in Miami at least every other week checking in with the new staff. Then I heard directly from Terry that he’s a dedicated & hungry kid, he’s absolutely bought in to being as good player as he can be.

In the Spring he was working out, studying film, studying the playbook & running drills every day. He even had the coaches sending him film of the Spring practices to watch the Defense & learn everything the CB group was doing & learning the play calls & assignments. Even when he wasn’t on campus he was training like a kid who is.

It’s why I’ve been saying he’s the kid who will likely get PT as a TF among the CB group more so than anybody, because his natural sub 4.4 speed with good ball skills & is motivated kid eager to earn his spot, unless the upperclassmen are fixed in their position & it’s not really an open comp, but if all things are equal he’s a kid that (barring injury) will find his way on the field as more than just a Special Teams gunner.

That kind of speed & natural traits shouldn’t be sitting on the bench, he’s already right now the fastest CB on the team & that’s significant in my book because most of our Corners are fairly slow Boundary guys lol

Hopefully he gets acclimated to the system & gets some real playing time.
Not sure this kid is faster than Malik Curtis. Dude is raw but he can flat fly. Police dog speed

Am I allowed to say this now?

The reason why I never commented about Joenel Aguero is because I thought he was overrated as a prospect
I thought it was strange Miami recruiting Aguero and Bonsu both being box safeties but Bonsu had better length and overall size and showed he could play slot and deep....i think Miami just fine with Bonsu....

Advertisement
Back