The Bank (7/19)

Advertisement
Eh if you just don’t get fired, you’ll become a partner at a firm. A lot of them promote so they can send them to trial since clients only want partners to go to trial

I think you missed the point of the joke lol

Advertisement
I have a small confession....
If I'm reading a message board about sports and I see a 50 line single-spaced dissertation abundant in field-specific professional jargon, and I have a choice between trying to figure it out or scrolling down to see if there are spoiler GIF's,
I usually scroll.
Sorry guys. Just had to get that off my chest.
It keeps them off the streets.

These Mfs in here not even talking about football no more. Need a new Miami Board cuz this one can be a totally joke at times. Mfs talking about LAW SCHOOLS on a football board 🤦🏾‍♂️

It keeps them off the streets.

1658431847078.png

Advertisement
These Mfs in here not even talking about football no more. Need a new Miami Board cuz this one can be a totally joke at times. Mfs talking about LAW SCHOOLS on a football board 🤦🏾‍♂️
Write the code. Buy the server space.

Advertisement
Actually been here for 7 yrs. This my third profile cuz lost my email for the previous 2. But can we stick on football ? Is that’s too hard to ask for ?
If you've really been here for 7 years, you'd know that's impossible. All it takes is for some to quote one line from a song like Humpty Dance and it all goes downhill.

Advertisement
If you've really been here for 7 years, you'd know that's impossible. All it takes is for some to quote one line from a song like Humpty Dance and it all goes downhill.
Yea was cool with it to keep my mind off how horrible we were. Now with this staff come here for behind the door inside scoop. Not half the bs let alone **** Law School on a **** football let alone MIAMI

Yea was cool with it to keep my mind off how horrible we were. Now with this staff come here for behind the door inside scoop. Not half the bs let alone **** Law School on a **** football let alone MIAMI
I'm sorry we've let you down. We'll try harder. Just for you.

I know, I hate spending all this money to access this free board expecting constant Miami news. Not sure why I pay @DMoney so much monthly.

Advertisement
Back