The Bank (7/19)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lol. Unfortunately, this is true. It's wild when people think they know more about a profession than the professionals.

Now excuse me while I go yell at coaches for not doing things the right way.
I agree with you (and laughed out loud re: your second paragraph).

I just want to add that it does shock me how incompetent many many professional are.

D'Nofritos, Manny D'*** and Cam²eron are but three examples in football coaching.

As for the legal profession, the cream of the crop makes every other attorney incompetent by comparison.

Dr's are experts by way too many are blinded by their degree and will kill you if youre not careful or lucky.

****, judges should be **** near unanimous in their rulings. It's the same set of precedents, same facts, but even the highest court in the land ends up with rulings largely consistent with whether or not they were appointed by the Red team or the Blue team.

To finish with a return near the top... Manny was a professional football coach paid a very hefty sum. But I, and almost every lay person on this board, knew that his strategy at the end of the fsu game was moronic.

If you have any doubt, the guy in the gif below agrees! ;-)

ResizedP_770d2acb-12d1-4277-be2b-f32512204a0c_6358921814969.gif

I couldn’t imagine the ******* beating I would have got from my old man if I would have been chasing money & ****ing coaches around as a 17 year old kid. I guess respect & being a stand-up guy is just a dead thing in todays world.
He may beat your *** now for using that kinda language in front of the ladies..

A different world my friend.

I agree with you (and laughed out loud re: your second paragraph).

I just want to add that it does shock me how incompetent many many professional are.

D'Nofritos, Manny D'*** and Cam²eron are but three examples in football coaching.

As for the legal profession, the cream of the crop makes every other attorney incompetent by comparison.

Dr's are experts by way too many are blinded by their degree and will kill you if youre not careful or lucky.

****, judges should be **** near unanimous in their rulings. It's the same set of precedents, same facts, but even the highest court in the land ends up with rulings largely consistent with whether or not they were appointed by the Red team or the Blue team.

To finish with a return near the top... Manny was a professional football coach paid a very hefty sum. But I, and almost every lay person on this board, knew that his strategy at the end of the fsu game was moronic.

If you have any doubt, the guy in the gif below agrees! ;-)

View attachment 199802
Don’t go to law school

Advertisement
No need.

I learned over the years in being deposed as an expert witness - and as a jury member - there were - and are - a schittload of C- GPA attorneys that somehow passed the bar. How? No clue whatsoever!

If there's a term or a case reference - it's easy to look it up and possibly understand it's meaning better than some licensed attorneys. I think I saw a claim that the US has 47% of all attorneys in the world.

A simple Bell Curve would indicate very, very few bright attorneys.

Same with Surgeons. Airline pilots. Military Generals. Proctologists . . .

Sleep well.
Being an attorney has nothing to do w your grades. You could be booksmsrt but absolutely stink in practice. All law school is is reading and test taking w no practice. your first few years as an attorney does more to shape you based on where you end up, what team you’re on, and mentorship than anything law school does. The problem is there are too many law schools that lead too many ****** defense firms that offer jobs and make it a miserable experience for any young attorney to really learn about the practice of law.

I hope this isn’t indicative of your courtroom demeanor. Sometimes I agree with you and sometimes I have a different opinion. This is a message board for Christ sakes. You don’t have to be so combative all the time.

I’m done with this. Have a nice day. :)
I believe he isn’t a trial lawyer

Law school is total garbage. You learn more in 10 hours of private practice than in 100 years of law school. It is a high-cost barrier to entry.
Bingo. You could be a 2.0 student the entire way and be a better lawyer than your entire class

Advertisement
Don’t go to law school
agreed!!

You may have come to a different conclusion, but I've found hiring the best attorney is more important than having the best facts.

There are a ton a crappy attorneys and I'd probably be the worst!

Luckily I know how to hire the best

Advertisement
Bingo. You could be a 2.0 student the entire way and be a better lawyer than your entire class

I was once told that law students who got A's become law professors, students who get B's become partners in large firms, and C students become trial attorneys

Law school is total garbage. You learn more in 10 hours of private practice than in 100 years of law school. It is a high-cost barrier to entry.

It absolutely is a high cost barrier. I'll never forget seeing the cars the first few weeks compared to my car on my campus. Along with certain quirks, it definitely designed for certain people.

I was once told that law students who got A's become law professors, students who get B's become partners in large firms, and C students become trial attorneys

It absolutely is a high cost barrier. I'll never forget seeing the cars the first few weeks compared to my car on my campus. Along with certain quirks, it definitely designed for certain people.
Eh if you just don’t get fired, you’ll become a partner at a firm. A lot of them promote so they can send them to trial since clients only want partners to go to trial

Advertisement
Back