The Bank (7/19)

View as article
I’m at the point in saying fucck you Olaf and go get Freeling who seems like he wants to be a Cane. Both have off the chart potential.
Easy Tiger! Go grab a Snickers. You're making it sound like the kid is doing this on purpose.

Advertisement
comedy central season 6 episode 9 GIF by Workaholics
Truly Nolen!

Brad Kaaya(post freshman year) and Stephen Morris are other ones as well. It happens every year. He is a fan, he can’t help himself. Call me negative but I’ve seen the story too many times. One thing I will say though, maybe this time is different…

Guess what? You can pretend @DMoney never said a word and TVD is still projected to have a big, big year. That's according to Mario, most CFB writers, NFL scouts and anyone who hasn't had their eyes plucked out with a spoon. You're being completely illogical. You're basically going all in on TVD not being worth the hype BECAUSE Danny is so high on him, which is patently absurd and ridiculous.

Advertisement
Hold up so are perceptions changing like was discussed last couple weeks? Seems like we’re about to take repeated L’s after people started taking us seriously.

I genuinely don’t know. Recruiting is a tough thing to follow.

Guess what? You can pretend @DMoney never said a word and TVD is still projected to have a big, big year. That's according to Mario, most CFB writers, NFL scouts and anyone who hasn't had their eyes plucked out with a spoon. You're being completely illogical. You're basically going all in on TVD not being worth the hype BECAUSE Danny is so high on him, which is patently absurd and ridiculous.
You are better than this interpretation

Advertisement
I don't think you said what you meant to quite clearly, but after reading that, I went back and re-read your posts again and I see what you mean having read them again from that perspective.

Still think they suck though lol.
That’s fine and you get a pass because you haven’t been around from the jump. For the thousandth time I give DMoney his flowers. He founded the best site and comes off as a great person but he has a history of over hyping our guys this times of year, that is all. He is allowed to do it, but when multiple people quote his excerpt about TVD saying it stands out , it cracks me up.

Brad Kaaya(post freshman year) and Stephen Morris are other ones as well. It happens every year. He is a fan, he can’t help himself. Call me negative but I’ve seen the story too many times. One thing I will say though, maybe this time is different…
I never said anything of the sorts. What I did say is that DMoney, who started and owns the best Canes site in the biz has a record of being a homer when hyping our own preseason. It’s well documented. TVD is an excellent prospect but just take that report with a giant shaker of salt. Remember when Rosier had complete command of the offense and was looking sharp in 2018?
This is a TERRIBLE take.

TVD last year did something that no other ACC QB has ever done. He threw for 300+ yards and 3+ TD’s in 6 straight games. His streak is still intact, and that was without a running game. He looked infinitely better than King ever did at any point in his tenure as the starter.

The guy almost willed us to 6 straight wins at the end of the season. If it wasn’t for **** head Danny Miaz, the Canes would have finished on an 8 game winning streak, but Mr. Slip-N-Slide found a way to snatch defeat away from the jaws of victory.

With an anemic running game and a putrid defense that couldn’t tackle a 5 year old RB, TVD carried the team. Those are facts, not conjecture.

Obviously he will be running a new offense under Gattis, and we’re likely to see a few bumps on the road, but if Mario and Gattis do not handcuff him, he will ball and lead us to a very good to great season.

Man has PTSD from 20 years bro. Also TVD has done more than any of whoever he talking about. We don't need D$ to tell us what we saw with our own eyes.

Advertisement
Man has PTSD from 20 years bro. Also TVD has done more than any of whoever he talking about. We don't need D$ to tell us what we saw with our own eyes.
TVD did great last season but his performance has little to do with my comment. I can’t help you if you can’t discern that.

That’s fine and you get a pass because you haven’t been around from the jump. For the thousandth time I give DMoney his flowers. He founded the best site and comes off as a great person but he has a history of over hyping our guys this times of year, that is all. He is allowed to do it, but when multiple people quote his excerpt about TVD saying it stands out , it cracks me up.

Oh, I get it. My point is IDGAF if P Diddy's hype man is pumping TVD let alone [d$] TVD is the f'ing goods. Why you would pick this take to try to take on [d$], I've no idea. You should have waited for the next round lol. What anyone on this site thinks, whether its the founder or a regular poster like yourself isn't going to change TVD's trajectory. And [d$] didn't say anything that hasn't been said before. Weird one to get on.

I think our many self-loathing Miami fans still aren't able to enjoy success yet or believe. TVD did the below with barely any real experience and with no QB1 reps all spring, summer, in fall camp, or in the first few games while King was starting, and in a crap culture dead-man-walking Manny program with an OC that ran a simplified run game that wasn't effective. Now TVD's got the experience (almost 3000 yards and 25 TD's under his belt), the confidence, a much improved HC, Broyles winning OC, another OC for a QB coach, an improved roster, a savage refuse to lose OL coach, a whole team (including himself) that has worked their *** off in a much improved S&C/nutrition program, and more. Nothing is a given in this world, but most are projecting him as Miami's first round one QB draft pick since I guess Vinny 35 years ago, unless you count Walsh in the 1988 supplemental. Just bewildered that this is the moment you chose. But player, play on. :)

Last edited:
Advertisement
Oh, I get it. My point is IDGAF if P Diddy's hype man is pumping TVD let alone [d$] TVD is the f'ing goods. Why you would pick this take to try to take on [d$], I've no idea. You should have waited for the next round lol. What anyone on this site thinks, whether its the founder or a regular poster like yourself isn't going to change TVD's trajectory. And [d$] didn't say anything that hasn't been said before. Weird one to get on.

I think our many self-loathing Miami fans still aren't able to enjoy success yet or believe. TVD did the below with barely any real experience and with no QB1 reps all spring, summer, in fall camp, or in the first few games while King was starting, and in a crap culture dead-man-walking Manny program with an OC that ran a simplified run game that wasn't effective. Now TVD's got the experience (almost 3000 yards and 25 TD's under his belt), the confidence, a much improved HC, Broyles winning OC, another OC for a QB coach, an improved roster, a savage refuse to lose OL coach, a whole team (including himself) that has worked their *** off in a much improved S&C/nutrition program, and more. Nothing is a given in this world, but most are projecting him as Miami's first round one draft pick since I guess Vinny 35 years ago, unless you count Walsh in the 1988 supplemental. Just bewildered that this is the moment you chose. But player, play on. :)

Please leave d$’s name out of it. I get that he uses it sometimes like in a dm to people but no reason to refer to him on the board as anything but his board name. I edited your post in 3 places accordingly.

Thanks.

The Maude’s

I think our many self-loathing Miami fans still aren't able to enjoy success yet or believe. TVD did the below with barely any real experience and with no QB1 reps all spring, summer, in fall camp, or in the first few games while King was starting, and in a crap culture dead-man-walking Manny program with an OC that ran a simplified run game that wasn't effective. Now TVD's got the experience (almost 3000 yards and 25 TD's under his belt), the confidence, a much improved HC, Broyles winning OC, another OC for a QB coach, an improved roster, a savage refuse to lose OL coach, a whole team (including himself) that has worked their *** off in a much improved S&C/nutrition program, and more. Nothing is a given in this world, but most are projecting him as Miami's first round one draft pick since I guess Vinny 35 years ago, unless you count Walsh in the 1988 supplemental. Just bewildered that this is the moment you chose. But player, play on. :)

The only thing I can say about this weak, limp **** post, is suck my dvck from the back Karen. You still don’t get the point and I’ve given up on being hopeful that you understood.

Last edited:
Please leave d$’s name out of it. I get that he uses it sometimes like in a dm to people but no reason to refer to him on the board as anything but his board name. I edited your post in 3 places accordingly.

Thanks.

The Maude’s

Cool, I didn't even realize I did it, sorry. But if I subconsciously (or consciously) knew his name then it must be all over the boards because I don't know him! But yeah.

Advertisement
Back