The Bank (7/19)

View as article
The internal buzz on Tyler Van Dyke is off the charts. He is insanely competitive and has been smoking people in offseason drills while letting them know about it.
Jack Nicholson Yes GIF
I appreciate the recruiting intel but don’t fall for the founder’s preseason hype

Advertisement
You don’t think TVD deserves the hype coming in to this season after the season he had last year!? Gimme some of what you been smoking champ.
I never said anything of the sorts. What I did say is that DMoney, who started and owns the best Canes site in the biz has a record of being a homer when hyping our own preseason. It’s well documented. TVD is an excellent prospect but just take that report with a giant shaker of salt. Remember when Rosier had complete command of the offense and was looking sharp in 2018?

Advertisement
I never said anything of the sorts. What I did say is that DMoney, who started and owns the best Canes site in the biz has a record of being a homer when hyping our own preseason. It’s well documented. TVD is an excellent prospect but just take that report with a giant shaker of salt. Remember when Rosier had complete command of the offense and was looking sharp in 2018?
That might be the case with internal hype but we all know Rosier never had the mechanics or overall ceiling within the same stratosphere as a kid like TVD

Dingus - you been invited to any parties lately?

That might be the case with internal hype but we all know Rosier never had the mechanics or overall ceiling within the same stratosphere as a kid like TVD
Brad Kaaya(post freshman year) and Stephen Morris are other ones as well. It happens every year. He is a fan, he can’t help himself. Call me negative but I’ve seen the story too many times. One thing I will say though, maybe this time is different…

Advertisement
Interesting. Is there some limits with NIL and citizenship? I'm sure Bama is using their traditional under the table tactics.

Why wouldnt Ruiz (or someone else) open a European branch... and have Olaus market to it... and/or hire his dad to promote/market there?

There's more than one way to remove the fur from the *****

ResizedP_76e1a5bd-a2f6-41b5-89c0-0f31a91acc5b_184925253084715.gif

Advertisement
Rosier never looked like TVD last year and he had the best season of a QB since Dorsey. Let that sink in with respect to the gap between the two. Rosier was bailed out so much that first year. I was actually shocked how horrible his senior year was

You sir must be on a first name basis with an IRS auditor, because if you do business with that same methodology your gonna get busted my friend. Because what you suggested would never pass the NCAA the smell test.

Go Canes
Not suggesting anything, but thanks to Congress reducing IRS funding, tax audits are 0.25%-0.7% for income from $0-$500k. The highest audit rate is 8% for those > $10M.

Advertisement
Brad Kaaya(post freshman year) and Stephen Morris are other ones as well. It happens every year. He is a fan, he can’t help himself. Call me negative but I’ve seen the story too many times. One thing I will say though, maybe this time is different…
But Brad and Morris were good QB's.

Not suggesting anything, but thanks to Congress reducing IRS funding, tax audits are 0.25%-0.7% for income from $0-$500k. The highest audit rate is 8% for those > $10M.

That's on random audits.

But never underestimate the power of a well-written whistleblower complaint...

Advertisement
Back