The Bank (2/17) (recruiting)

Advertisement
Advertisement
OSU already got that title locked up with top 2 corners in country committed

Think the #4 dude is expected there as well.

Two kids from Texas, one Alabama. Their bags must be unreal to get this many southern kids to go up into the Midwest cornfield cold

Advertisement
Spring practice is two weeks away, but Miami is hard at work with the 2024 team and the Class of 2025. I posted some news on the team here. Some recruiting quick hitters for the weekend:

- Miami is laser focused on adding speed at every position. One name to keep your eye on: Armwood RB Girard Pringle Jr. (10.89 100M as a sophomore).

- This LB class is shaping up to be a monster. It's still early, but Miami is doing great work with Zayden Walker (Ellaville, GA), Gavin Nix (IMG) and commitment Elijah Melendez (Kissimmee, FL). They also like local kids Ezekiel Marcelin (Central) and Ty Jackson (Loxahatchee), who is a monster athletically.

- Miami is not afraid to go after anybody's commitment list, as they showed last year when they stole Ny Carr from Georgia. Miami feels they have strong connections this year in the Peach State and are targeting several Bulldog commits. Two names to know: TE Elyiss Williams (Kingsland, GA) and DT Justus Terry (Manchester, GA).

- One name I kept off the last Bank- CB Chris Ewald from Chaminade. Don't read into that- he is a major target and Miami would love to pair him with CB Ben Hanks (Booker T) in this local class.

- A sleeper name Miami likes at RB- Jasper Parker (Marrero, LA).

- The staff didn't plan on taking two centers back-to-back, but Seuseu Alofautuli (Las Vegas) is too good. Miami is in a strong position there.

- There has been some discussion about what position DJ Pickett (Tampa) will play. I'm told Miami likes him at corner.

Pringle has elite speed and Parker (reminds me of Edge a little) has the vision; I like these two better than some of the other "priority" RBs mentioned recently.

Last edited:
need this kid in a um uniform... If checvis jackson is it he needs to be on this since he recruited the atl metro pretty well

@DMoney

CJ, Pickett, Gilbert is an elite cb class.

If they see Pickett as a cb then that clas at safety needs some shuffling.

I wonder with addae gone will be a factor as a db in this clas.

Advertisement
Advertisement
need this kid in a um uniform... If checvis jackson is it he needs to be on this since he recruited the atl metro pretty well

@DMoney

CJ, Pickett, Gilbert is an elite cb class.

If they see Pickett as a cb then that clas at safety needs some shuffling.

I wonder with addae gone will be a factor as a db in this clas.

Yes. Need these two guys

Advertisement
Back