The Bank (12/7)

View as article
Advertisement
Since the second he committed to Miami, I have always been worried that we wont be able to keep him. We better pray that these other schools don't out bid us
Happy Feel Good GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Mario is a juggernaut at recruiting. I'm really enjoying this offseason. No Golden or Manny specials. No Tre Johnsons (the only OL taken in the 2016 class).

If we close with Samson, Bain, the second Ghana/Michigan kid, Clark, Hussey and whoever the silent RB commit is, without losing anyone currently committed -- after this past 5-7 season -- that's got to be one of the best recruiting results ever. We still have to pick up several pieces from the portal for the team to be respectable in 2023. But the future is bright.

So he never actually took an OV to Bama? I thought he did?

Anyway, this is that time of year where teams scour EE recruits for last minute visits seeing that there is only this weekend left before ESD. So this shouldnt be a shocker that Bama reached out to see if Cormani wants to give it a go. Mario is doing the same thing with guys like Jakeem Jackson and probably some other kids that we dont know about.

Advertisement
Call your therapist and talk about it then.

Gaby already killed it
Karate boy now you look like the dummy and need to stfu.

Stop coming after everyone who shares info or asks a question that isn't provided to you first in the DM's "FrOm yOuR InSiDErs".

You try and police every rumour and be the tough guy in every thread its f*cking embarrassing.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back