The Bank (12/20) PM UPDATE

Advertisement
I just had the funniest thought:

Hykeem sends in his LOI to FSU without an actual signature, FSU hasn't opened it but sees that Hykeem has sent it, Wiltfong hears it from them and then they open the **** letter and see that there is no signature.

💀

its-always-sunny-in-philadelphia-flipadelphia.gif

I just had the funniest thought:

Hykeem sends in his LOI to FSU without an actual signature, FSU hasn't opened it but sees that Hykeem has sent it, Wiltfong hears it from them and then they open the **** letter and see that there is no signature.

💀
Haven't there been cases where multiple schools received a signed LOI? If I remember correctly, they don't technically have to sign one, but just have to enroll.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Haven't there been cases where multiple schools received a signed LOI? If I remember correctly, they don't technically have to sign one, but just have to enroll.
I've read before that recruits have signed financial aid packages and not committed to a school, but I thought a LOI was binding?

Advertisement
I've read before that recruits have signed financial aid packages and not committed to a school, but I thought a LOI was binding?
Yes, I think that's correct. I was saying they don't HAVE to sign a LOI, but I believe it is binding if they do. Now what happens if more than one is signed? I have no idea.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back