The Bank (12/10)

View as article
Sooo does little brother have a problem with that..... (im scared now)
Little bro needed a lot of work coming in bruh, Francis was already at cfb weight and went against legit comp. He was the better prospect imo. Doesn’t mean SO is a jag but not all these elites work out. Let’s see what he does next season but if he doesn’t crack the lineup…..we recruit next man up mentality.

Advertisement
What a difference in recruiting the last two years have been compared to the last 15.
With the exception of the COVID year when we got LT, and JW20, it was just a constant cycle good early commits in the year and inevitable decomit after a few weeks. Recruting was tough to follow and I began hating going to the recruiting board.
Following recruiting is actually fun again.
Pizza Hug GIF by Eternal Family

Advertisement
With Ward.... Someone of his caliber, why was it even expected that things will get done quickly? I would assume Mario would assume that other schools would be throwing crazy bags at him and it would be in Ward's best interest to at least show an interest to those offers and take some time with his decision.

Advertisement
Advertisement
You never know but I doubt it. He likes Miami and gets paid a lot.

it is so disappointing and so crazy that this is what really matters nowadays.

college football will divorce itself from the universities in 5=7 years and from academics maybe earlier. they will be club teams like in europe.

Colbie Young leaving does open the door for Jeremiah Smith to come in day one and be a starter

Any word on the rumors of Restrepo following TVD? Would suck but def give guys like Brashard, Ray Ray, Robby Washington and the freshman more playing time

Advertisement
Hey D it feels pretty quiet with DBs… we waiting for that dreaded “second wave” we heard so much about last year

Advertisement
Back