The ATM (7/6)

View as article
Advertisement
Ivins trying to blow up Canes spot. Not his first time, not his last.

Why do you think he’s saying this? Trying to alert the others.
1689172566766.gif

Advertisement
Wish it was a conspiracy theory but plenty of case by case studies to show you trends. The dude doesn’t even work in recruiting anymore yet decided to give input…. Jason Marshall says hi.
He’s a twerp, for sure.

Advertisement
There’s a difference. There’s a reason why DMoney says “fireworks are coming” instead of “JoJo is coming”… multiple reasons
He didnt say JoJo is coming whatsoever though. Both D and Geo have kept saying that Miami is trending very very well with Trader, pretty much the same thing. You take a jump with Ivins' statement.

He didnt say JoJo is coming whatsoever though. Both D and Geo have kept saying that Miami is trending very very well with Trader, pretty much the same thing. You take a jump with Ivins' statement.
Possibly, and I also have PTSD from past occurrences… but I definitely think it was implied by Ivins (at least how I took it) that it’s close to over.

Where others (DMoney, Geo etc..) stated we were trending well but never implied it would be over soon, in fact the reason for fireworks would be a surprise commit due to multiple people saying he wasn’t shutting down in Summer.

Advertisement
Ivins trying to blow up Canes spot. Not his first time, not his last.

Why do you think he’s saying this? Trying to alert the others.
We should’ve all known better how incredibly tough building a great DL class would be after Wiltfong threw out his “I expect Miami to have a top 2 or 3 Defensive Line class this cycle”, back in March or whenever it was.

That sounded every alarm to any and all schools that had any common recruitment with Miami. Mario and UM aren’t going to be able to lie in the grass waiting to close on a recruit quietly anymore, especially after how our summer went a year ago.

Possibly, and I also have PTSD from past occurrences… but I definitely think it was implied by Ivins (at least how I took it) that it’s close to over.

Where others (DMoney, Geo etc..) stated we were trending well but never implied it would be over soon, in fact the reason for fireworks would be a surprise commit due to multiple people saying he wasn’t shutting down in Summer.
I think you are just paranoid everyone does it pretty much, you either overcome it or you don't. I've read a few things on here that have implied a commit just off the top Riley and Scott was supposed to commit over the weekend. A commit only means so much at the end of the day Kinsler committed to UF for a couple weeks and Plazz committed to Pen for a couple weeks. If Trader commits I'm pretty sure FSU isn't going to say I didn't see that happening and stop recruiting him.

Advertisement
We should’ve all known better how incredibly tough building a great DL class would be after Wiltfong threw out his “I expect Miami to have a top 2 or 3 Defensive Line class this cycle”, back in March or whenever it was.

That sounded every alarm to any and all schools that had any common recruitment with Miami.
Yep, agreed.
Schools that thought they had **** wrapped were instantly like “wait we need to press more”.

I think you are just paranoid everyone does it pretty much, you either overcome it or you don't. I've read a few things on here that have implied a commit just off the top Riley and Scott was supposed to commit over the weekend. A commit only means so much at the end of the day Kinsler committed to UF for a couple weeks and Plazz committed to Pen for a couple weeks. If Trader commits I'm pretty sure FSU isn't going to say I didn't see that happening and stop recruiting him.
Agreed but there’s levels to it. Cribby has touched on this multiple times regarding why “hinting” about a surprise can cause a massive backlash.

Hypothetically speaking, what if JoJo (which isn’t verified, hence the hypothetical) told coaches he’s committing this weekend & he put his faith in staff not to even hint it… yet poof here comes Ivins insinuating. If the race is that close with say FSU (don’t think it is, but if) then this could tilt other way.

Everything out of these “experts” mouths has an ulterior motive.

What was implied is that a decision was closer than what some thought, and many thought he wouldn't til ESD. Now we also know things have changed because his mom is sick... So to objectively overview what he said, he said he likes where Miami is at there and if the kid might decide before ESD it looks like Miami at this time. That is exactly what has been hinted at by our guys.

Advertisement
Back