The Athletic article on the top jobs in CFB

Advertisement
About 6 of those will always be there no matter what. I would consider the others “best for the rest.” Most of them depend on how they are currently doing. UF, aTm, Clemson, FSU, Oregon and Michigan make that list. Then Miami will always be worth a mention, even when we’re down bc of location.

i disa
He does present major problems but football wise it’s been a HC problem since the mid-2000’s.
i disagree take a look at Clemson, massive institutional support, something is wrong beyond HC's its almost like rinse and repeat
look at James hiring record worn out Richt and a DC( Diaz) who has been fired as a DC and had no experience as an HC ? and paid a kings ransom to Temple .......
question would you want Blake James hiring next coach ???
we could have had Mullen, Davis or perhaps really have a national search ???
BTW have you seen how physically weak we look ? we have not had explosive strength since Butch left what was that 15 years ago......

Who cares about the Asst AD?
Miami BOT, is lazy enough and "woke" enough to hire Strawely if they "can" Fake James...... need a revamp of entire AD dept. we have been blaming HC for what 15 years ???? issues are in AD dept as well as BOT

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back