The Ambassador and The Closer! USA Today Florida POYS

107 tackles from a DT might be the most dominant stat I can remember seeing.

He is so good it is impossible not to be nervous about his ultra solid committment until he signs and enrolls. He envokes so much emothion because as much as I love our guys now most agree he can be a Cortez Kennedy, Jerome Brown, Russel Maryland, Warren Sapp, Vince Wilfork, Calias Campbell & some Italian Incredible hulk looking dude named Sileo.

Advertisement
Silvera, as a freshmans, would be much better off if RJ and Norton stick around. Imagine this wild man coming in for a few reps to absolutely destroy a tired OG. It’ll allow him to get his feet wet and to produce big plays for us while not wearing him out by asking him to do too much. You don’t want a true freshmans DT coming in and having to play 40 snaps per game.

This! Let the kid come in and do work in relief, makes the DL rotation that much better next season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reminds me exactly of what Jimmy said in the 30 for 30 (#1) We'd blow the other team out, then I'd put in the backups.... AND THEY WERE FRESH AND JUST AS GOOD.. I can't wait for that to come to all positions 2 1/2 deep.

107 tackles from a DT might be the most dominant stat I can remember seeing.

With having 31 of them being tackles for loss and 15 sacks

Haven’t seen a bigtime DT recruit put up football production like that, especially playing the level of competition he did. Tell me why this guy isn’t a 5 star with that insane production at such a money position.

We saw Christian Wilkins toy with us a couple weeks ago. That’s the kind of guy Silvera is going to be.

Same reason Garvin could get 7 sacks a couple times and only get a 4th star late. Makes no sense how a DT can put up numbers like that against good competition and NOT be a 5 star prospect. That's an insane amount of tackles for a DT.

I think it's because if they gave out 5 stars to all the local kids that deserve them, it wouldn't reflect well on the rest of the country.
Fact.

Advertisement
Congrats to both of these young men. Well deserved. Can't wait to see them both with the U on their helmets.

Go Canes!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back