The Ambassador and The Closer! USA Today Florida POYS

Advertisement
2 top Dawgs...Love it but I'm liking this a bit more
"Surtain Jr. didn't ink any paperwork during the Early Signing Period and is expected to visit multiple schools next month *including Miami*. Bogle said this past weekend that UM is his top school"

2 top Dawgs...Love it but I'm liking this a bit more
"Surtain Jr. didn't ink any paperwork during the Early Signing Period and is expected to visit multiple schools next month *including Miami*. Bogle said this past weekend that UM is his top school"

Link or it didn't happen

Advertisement
107 tackles from a DT might be the most dominant stat I can remember seeing.

With having 31 of them being tackles for loss and 15 sacks

Haven’t seen a bigtime DT recruit put up football production like that, especially playing the level of competition he did. Tell me why this guy isn’t a 5 star with that insane production at such a money position.

We saw Christian Wilkins toy with us a couple weeks ago. That’s the kind of guy Silvera is going to be.

Not cane related , but is there anybody else clueless on how Jacob Copeland and Xavier Williams is on this list

Advertisement
Division I ready body with strength; dominant player on one of the best high school teams in the country; crazy production in the best state for high school football. How this kid isn't the top defensive tackle or at least in the top three is ridiculous? Even if RJ and Kendrick stays for their senior seasons, this kid plays immediately and will be productive.

Silvera, as a freshmans, would be much better off if RJ and Norton stick around. Imagine this wild man coming in for a few reps to absolutely destroy a tired OG. It’ll allow him to get his feet wet and to produce big plays for us while not wearing him out by asking him to do too much. You don’t want a true freshmans DT coming in and having to play 40 snaps per game.

Haven’t seen a bigtime DT recruit put up football production like that, especially playing the level of competition he did. Tell me why this guy isn’t a 5 star with that insane production at such a money position.

We saw Christian Wilkins toy with us a couple weeks ago. That’s the kind of guy Silvera is going to be.

Same reason Garvin could get 7 sacks a couple times and only get a 4th star late. Makes no sense how a DT can put up numbers like that against good competition and NOT be a 5 star prospect. That's an insane amount of tackles for a DT.

I think it's because if they gave out 5 stars to all the local kids that deserve them, it wouldn't reflect well on the rest of the country.

nice to see, don't understand why some of the targets are sitting on the fence. it's crystal clear that Richt has this train in the right direction!!!

Advertisement
Silvera, as a freshmans, would be much better off if RJ and Norton stick around. Imagine this wild man coming in for a few reps to absolutely destroy a tired OG. It’ll allow him to get his feet wet and to produce big plays for us while not wearing him out by asking him to do too much. You don’t want a true freshmans DT coming in and having to play 40 snaps per game.

The only thing more dangerous than a grizzly bear at DT, is a caged grizzly being set loose every 5 or 6 plays and charging into your backfield for a qb burger with a side of rb.

Advertisement

Same reason Garvin could get 7 sacks a couple times and only get a 4th star late. Makes no sense how a DT can put up numbers like that against good competition and NOT be a 5 star prospect. That's an insane amount of tackles for a DT.

I think it's because if they gave out 5 stars to all the local kids that deserve them, it wouldn't reflect well on the rest of the country.

He might get a ratings bump if he dominates in San Antonio..

This! Let the kid come in and do work in relief, makes the DL rotation that much better next season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Back