The ACC must go nuclear

Yep. All four teams in playoffs are in Big 10 or SEC next year.
Let’s get the realignment train rolling, its inevitable

Advertisement
My guy, its a 12 team playoff next year, EVERYONE will be in, this well never happen again.. CELEBRATE.. Either way you can be in the official "cane fan" who roots for fsu thread..
I completely disagree with you. It will happen again, just in a different form. It will not happen in terms of the conference champion. It’ll happen in terms of the SEC getting six teams in the ACC not getting two or variations of that

It’s just a different version of the same song

Advertisement
You guys are missing the point. I argued FSU not making it in several threads. This is about a conference that is suppose to stick up for their teams. If this had happened to UNC they ACC would go nuclear. I think the question is will they do this for FSU.
Define “nuclear”…

Advertisement
I completely disagree with you. It will happen again, just in a different form. It will not happen in terms of the conference champion. It’ll happen in terms of the SEC getting six teams in the ACC not getting two or variations of that

It’s just a different version of the same song
Will worry about that when it matters, I give zero ***** if 2 loss UL or PITT dont make it... **** em.. Go undefeated and keep you qb clean is the message.. It sounds beautiful to me..

Marcus Spears Sport GIF by ESPN

Advertisement
I don't think FSU is a top 4 team but they were an undefeated conference championship. The ACC needs to show they are not just a Carolina conference or they risk the conference falling apart. The ACC must go full nuclear and in the public or else the ACC is done as a conference. This is going to be fun to watch.
Ok.

What exactly does that mean?

Write a strongly worded letter?

Throw a temper tantrum?

Say mean things?

C'mon now.

I'll just leave this right here....👇👇👇👇👇👇👇

Post in thread 'ESPN article mentions "UM set to rise, due to schedule"' https://www.canesinsight.com/thread...t-to-rise-due-to-schedule.137620/post-3484165

Screenshot_20231203_125436_Brave.jpg

Advertisement
I don't think FSU is a top 4 team but they were an undefeated conference championship. The ACC needs to show they are not just a Carolina conference or they risk the conference falling apart. The ACC must go full nuclear and in the public or else the ACC is done as a conference. This is going to be fun to watch.

The ACC is dead now, as if it wasn't already.

Miss me with "but we will give extra money to the champs".

**** it, the conference is done. If you can't even get your UNDEFEATED champ into the Final Four, you are worthless as an entity.

Advertisement
Back