The ACC is dangerous next year, QB’s

QuattroCane

Junior
The conference as a whole is really deep at the QB position with seven guys listed as serious pro prospects
TVD
Slovis Pitt
Leary NC St
Jurkovec BC
Hartman Wake
Cunningham L’ville
Armstrong UVA
Throw in the guys from fsu, GT, Clemson & ND, who have ability/potential, and no other conference comes close top to bottom, point is you can’t sleep on anyone.
Everyone knows a good college QB can take an average team pretty far.

//I apologize…it’s the off season

Advertisement
The Atlantic seems to be the best it’s been in a while.

Best of luck to the Noles… and the cardinals given their very good “June class”

Advertisement
This season is potentially one of the stronger seasons for the ACC teams in terms of depth. The QBs are no joke. You have a legitimate case for saying those are all NFL QBs with a few that could be considered 1st/2nd round talents. Even then, ACC is still so bad. Maybe slight advantage over Pac12 because of Clemson's run recently.

Trying to be unbiased...the ACC desperately needs Miami and FSU to get back to being contenders year in, year out. Or at least consistently finishing top 15 every year. They need that rivalry to be primetime again and for it mean something.

That + 2 of Pitt, UNC, and VT being consistent top 25 teams as well will potentially salvage the ACC.

Otherwise, I imagine you have Miami, FSU, and Clemson start looking elsewhere.

Armstrong, Leary and even Pickett never really impressed me. I’m starting to think the acc just has really terrible secondary play, propping up all these guys stats

Advertisement
More like, ACC: home of the 7th year super senior QB. I feel like they're all 6-7 years in the league, save for Kedon and TVD.

Advertisement
More like, ACC: home of the 7th year super senior QB. I feel like they're all 6-7 years in the league, save for Kedon and TVD.

Don’t speak that way about the mighty QB league of the ACC here. Lol. The homers will neg you to oblivion.

All those “QB’s” none of them will sniff the playoffs. Their ceiling is like Pitt, last year, and even that’s a stretch.

Clemson is the only one who could potentially make the playoffs and it certainly isn’t because of their QB.

Advertisement
Don’t speak that way about the mighty QB league of the ACC here. Lol. The homers will neg you to oblivion.

All those “QB’s” none of them will sniff the playoffs. Their ceiling is like Pitt, last year, and even that’s a stretch.

Clemson is the only one who could potentially make the playoffs and it certainly isn’t because of their QB.
But the point is, good QBs can keep games close that maybe wouldn't be close otherwise. We are all excited about Mario and what he can do with this team, but it's not like this team has historically outperformed mediocre teams.

Missing The Point Jerry GIF - Missing The Point Jerry Dont Be Like ...

Advertisement
Back