The ACC is dangerous next year, QB’s

Say what you will about the conference, but the first QB taken the last two years in the NFL draft came from the ACC. Don’t be an *** and pretend like the conference has no one under center

Advertisement
This season is potentially one of the stronger seasons for the ACC teams in terms of depth. The QBs are no joke. You have a legitimate case for saying those are all NFL QBs with a few that could be considered 1st/2nd round talents. Even then, ACC is still so bad. Maybe slight advantage over Pac12 because of Clemson's run recently.

Trying to be unbiased...the ACC desperately needs Miami and FSU to get back to being contenders year in, year out. Or at least consistently finishing top 15 every year. They need that rivalry to be primetime again and for it mean something.

That + 2 of Pitt, UNC, and VT being consistent top 25 teams as well will potentially salvage the ACC.

Otherwise, I imagine you have Miami, FSU, and Clemson start looking elsewhere.
The acc has had 2 diff teams win mncs in the last 20.
Lol the pac 12 is legitimately a g5 talent wise conference. The acc comp is big 10 and it fluctuates to whom is better yearly...with more mnc potential being in the acc

The conference as a whole is really deep at the QB position with seven guys listed as serious pro prospects
TVD
Slovis Pitt
Leary NC St
Jurkovec BC
Hartman Wake
Cunningham L’ville
Armstrong UVA
Throw in the guys from fsu, GT, Clemson & ND, who have ability/potential, and no other conference comes close top to bottom, point is you can’t sleep on anyone.
Everyone knows a good college QB can take an average team pretty far.

//I apologize…it’s the off season
Lol let's see how many go in the first two red. What a homer shut post.

Advertisement
I mean garbage homer post. We're not back yet, and we can barely win the easy coastal. Wtf are all these over here every year. A&M is laughing at us as a practice squad
Not sure how you gleamed anymore than the quality of QB’s in the ACC from my post, but OK

Relax it’s not that serious

ACC QB play is by far the best in America.

Last 9 National Champions:

2013: ACC
2014: Big 10
2015: SEC
2016: ACC
2017: SEC
2018: ACC
2019: SEC
2020: SEC
2021: SEC
The ACC has won 3 of the last nine, and the SEC 5. 😠 Not bad at all for the ACC considering all the hype the SEC gets with it’s zillions of 5 stars and bag game. Don’t tell me that most of the ACC wins are from one school as this is also true with the SEC.

Advertisement
Advertisement
OK, tell me I’m buggin if I am but I feel like the ACC should be a “QB” conference in general. Most of the QB’s I knew growing up were smart guys off the field that just happened to play football. The schools in the ACC aren’t slouch schools when it comes to academics so I figure the conference should regularly get that type of of player at QB. Am I trippin?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back