The []_[] Ranked 9th in CBS preseason poll. SIAP

Advertisement
I think we will end up being ranked between 7-9 heading into the season. Some people believe pre-season rankings are irrelevant. I am not one of those people. It helps with recruiting, fund raising, and over all perception of the program.

Richt clearly understands the importance of pre-season rankings as well, which is why after we finished the 2016 season on a 5 game winning streak, including a big bowl win over WVU, he immediately started campaigning that we should be ranked in the top 20 for the final poll, and should be ranked in the top 15 heading into that following season. He started campaigning in the post game imterview while he was still on the field in Orlando, and he kept doing it throughout the summer.

Richt hasn't campaigned at all this year, because we finished on a 3 game losing streak, and as a result, Richt has been as silent as a women with a deep *****, being penetrated by a 3 inch ****.

Pre-season rankings matter.

I think we will end up being ranked between 7-9 heading into the season. Some people believe pre-season rankings are irrelevant. I am not one of those people. It helps with recruiting, fund raising, and over all perception of the program.

Richt clearly understands the importance of pre-season rankings as well, which is why after we finished the 2016 season on a 5 game winning streak, including a big bowl win over WVU, he immediately started campaigning that we should be ranked in the top 20 for the final poll, and should be ranked in the top 15 heading into that following season. He started campaigning in the post game imterview while he was still on the field in Orlando, and he kept doing it throughout the summer.

Richt hasn't campaigned at all this year, because we finished on a 3 game losing streak, and as a result, Richt has been as silent as a women with a deep *****, being penetrated by a 3 inch ****.

First of all I love deep *****..especially on little skinny chicks. Heaven!

Unfortunately pre-ejaculation polls are yugely important because it sets the table for the season and with a really high pre-ejaculation poll ranking it allows you to take an L and still survive the playoff committee.

Advertisement

I take it ur ***** is pretty deep or nah?

Advertisement
Best thread going on CIS right now and it ain’t even close

Advertisement
Please refrain from using any further obscenities in the presence of these people… I'm warning you. I will be forced to thrash you!

Just so I'm clear, is it the shallow or deep pussies you find obscene?

How we supposed to feel good about being ranked in any poll that ranks UFag and Felony State after the years they just had???? On what basis are those two teams with a combined losing record worthy of preseason ranks? I’m bewildered...

fsu still has a ton of talent, they should be able to win 8 games even with their terrible coach. uf...that's just the sec effect. At some point next season everybody will finally realize that ship ran aground years ago.

Advertisement
How we supposed to feel good about being ranked in any poll that ranks UFag and Felony State after the years they just had???? On what basis are those two teams with a combined losing record worthy of preseason ranks? I’m bewildered...
tenor (7).gif

Anything top 15 or better means that we control our own destiny. All the rest is just noise.

Advertisement
Back