The 2015 NFL Draft could be Al's most glaring indictment

rok

Great Poster
We could have as many as 10 players drafted next spring. There's no way this team should be 4-3.

Perryman (2-3)
Flowers (2-3)
Duke (3-4)
Dorsett (3-5)
Walford (5-6)
Gunter (5-7)
Chickillo (5-7)
Armbrister (6-7)
Feliciano (6-7)
Pierre (6-7)

Advertisement
We could have as many as 10 players drafted next spring. There's no way this team should be 4-3.

Perryman (2-3)
Flowers (2-3)
Duke (3-4)
Dorsett (3-5)
Walford (5-6)
Gunter (5-7)
Chickillo (5-7)
Armbrister (6-7)
Feliciano (6-7)
Pierre (6-7)

More names could be added (or removed) to that list post Combine and campus workouts.

It isn't a lack of talent.

Perryman late first, early second.

Duke could go late first but nfl doesn't value RBs as much anymore. He'll be second round.

Armbrister will be a little higher.

Walford will go 3rd or 4th.

Dorsett after combine will go second or third. Could see a team taking a chance late first but unlikely.

Everything else pretty spot on.

Perryman (2-3)
Flowers (2-3)
Duke (3-4)
Dorsett (3-5)
Walford (5-6)
Gunter (5-7)
Chickillo (5-7)
Armbrister (6-7)
Feliciano (6-7)
Pierre (6-7)

lol.gif

I think the guy who has a shot to go highest is Dorsett after the combine. He's going to be a monster in the league.

Wouldn't be shocked if Herb declares early too tbh.

Advertisement
I feel like we've wasted Flowers' & Duke's careers here and that makes me sad. Wish that by some miracle we could have them another season.

Take away FSU and UM will probably have more drafted players on their two-deep than any team on their schedule...

Advertisement
I feel like we've wasted Flowers' & Duke's careers here and that makes me sad. Wish that by some miracle we could have them another season.

Wut. Flowers has started every game at Miami and Duke has the career all purpose yards mark as a Junior, even missing like 5 games. What would you have done differently with those two so as not to "waste their careers"?

Wut. Flowers has started every game at Miami and Duke has the career all purpose yards mark as a Junior, even missing like 5 games. What would you have done differently with those two so as not to "waste their careers"?

Give them a good coaching staff that would allow them to be on a team that has a chance for success. I doubt Duke values career all purpose yards more than a natty.

Advertisement

Hire competent coaches for one.

Give them a good coaching staff that would allow them to be on a team that has a chance for success. I doubt Duke values career all purpose yards more than a natty.

I doubt Duke Johnson values a natty more than playing in the league.

Advertisement

Playing in a national championship or any big time bowl provides him with more exposure and better competition to show just how good he is. That then grants him a higher paycheck with a higher draft selection. You won't got too high when you play on a team with a soft schedule and the team struggled no matter how good you are. Go look at Alfred Morris. If he was on a team that was 10-2, he doesn't get drafted in the 6th round.

When Duke, Denzel and Dorsett all go in the 2nd Round the gloating from the coaches is going to be epic, and the outrage on this board is going to be even moreso.

I still can't ******* believe Dorsett's stat line right now. Dude is getting 30+ yards a catch and we only throw it to him 3 times a game.

The indictment will not be that so many players were drafted, but that ultimately many of those players will perform much better than their draft grades and selection positions. I am convinced Duke, PD, Perryman, and Flowers will be impact players in the NFL.

Playing in a national championship or any big time bowl provides him with more exposure and better competition to show just how good he is. That then grants him a higher paycheck with a higher draft selection. You won't got too high when you play on a team with a soft schedule and the team struggled no matter how good you are. Go look at Alfred Morris. If he was on a team that was 10-2, he doesn't get drafted in the 6th round.

Everyone knows how good Duke Johnson is. This is just fluff. He's going 2nd/ 3rd round whether Miami has 6 wins or 10

Advertisement
Back