That Unnecessary Roughness on JW0

Advertisement
It is weird. Obviously he's expected to tackle better to begin with (he sucks). But once he's whiffed but manages to get a hold of the guy what does he do? Let go and try to swipe his ankles? Grab a jersey and spin him around?

Not just this game but it's a weird penalty altogether. I'd understand not body slamming a defenseless player or something but it's throwing him to the ground vs giving up a TD.

Funny enough Herbstreit said that he should end up at Linebacker by the end of his UM career. After I saw the way he tackled, that’s a no for me. I’ve changed
My mind.

He needs to stop trying to tackle up high without wrapping up he doesn’t have the upper body strength for that

It’s like he tries to play bigger than he is but his body doesn’t hold up

Advertisement
Advertisement
brock lesnar wwe GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Beta type ruling in the ncaa, let them play, but oh well that's the game nowadays. Big number 0 did the same thing a few times last year too.

He did it to save a touchdown after Kam missed the tackle. I’m not blaming Williams for that one. He’s had dumb mistakes in the past but I thought he played great last night.
Yes he played solid last night but the dumb mistakes need to end. Last year he had too many and he’s had a couple this year.

Advertisement
Back