That trench work!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Lot of coaching going on, great to see. Love that Mario is so hands on in the trenches. Jake(55) looking good, Moss won't see the field this year, hopefully he can put the weight on, needs to add 30 lbs, talent is there.
Yea his arms looks like mark pope
Not a good look for a dline man
I’m hoping that our new ad
Still has his connections from Clemson so we can feed them the meat Clemson was eating when they all tested positive for peds
It’s a shame the team is in the capital of roids and we don’t take advantage

Yea his arms looks like mark pope
Not a good look for a dline man
I’m hoping that our new ad
Still has his connections from Clemson so we can feed them the meat Clemson was eating when they all tested positive for peds
It’s a shame the team is in the capital of roids and we don’t take advantage
I’m surprised more college players don’t take HGH since it is basically undetectable. Like the pros

Advertisement
Coach Joe out there always looking excitable and like he's ready to put his hands on someone and teach them how it should be done.
Love that man's energy.

You sure? I remember reading on here that Mario was settling, Joe was a bad hire, and all Mario does is hire Oregon coaches.

Advertisement
Cyrus moss really does have Mark Pope arms sheesssh get that boy on a 10K calorie a day meal plan.

Also seeing mirabel next to our lineman is so funny.
1FD426D5-EA8C-4723-A2F6-9A83D0655DDD.jpeg

Cyrus moss really does have Mark Pope arms sheesssh get that boy on a 10K calorie a day meal plan.

Also seeing mirabel next to our lineman is so funny.
View attachment 181228
It’s pretty amazing that Mirabal is such a great offensive line coach considering that he looks more like a kicker. But it goes to show that you can’t judge a book by its cover. But that photo is funny as ****.

Advertisement
Back