That trench work!!

Advertisement
Get Mario and Mirabal these. Shoutout to Durkio.

1649335302286.png

Advertisement
Its great hearing & reading the reports about the way the coaching staff go about business (y) and seeing Mirabal & CMC going at the O Line like a double act is great, those boys are getting qualty coaching fr

Pretty cool you were able to get a pic of Mirabal letting his balls hang out at practice
Man I had to go back and look at that picture and when I saw what you saw, I laughed out loud so loud I had three to four people look at me like what are you laughing at?? Too funny!!!

It’s pretty amazing that Mirabal is such a great offensive line coach considering that he looks more like a kicker. But it goes to show that you can’t judge a book by its cover. But that photo is funny as ****.
Kicker? He looks more like he should be on a horse racing around the Hialeah Race Track! Yet he's one of the nation's greatest developers of massive O- linemen!

Advertisement
From what I have seen, the O-Line has won in 1v1 matchups fairly consistently. They work on exploding off the ball, their hand placement seems to be much more violent.

I like what they are doing so far.

Advertisement
Back