That Finebaum Nebraska Post

Advertisement
Getting back to Finebaum............
He wrote the book on "How to be a Publicity *****"........
The guy will do anything for a flash............sickening......

was it worse than his apology? Because that apology was stupid as ****ttt- coming from a secular- non/ kosher j boy as he would call me.

I didn’t see original tbh, but when someone is making a joke out of an apology for actually saying j-boy, I’ve got a general idea...and it’s not good. The fact that he’s brain damaged is no excuse, btw

Advertisement
The only reason that Finebaum has a job is BECAUSE he spews crap like this and stirs up fans, which leads to clicks and more revenue. If we would all stop clicking on his stuff and stop following him, they would fire him

The only reason that Finebaum has a job is BECAUSE he spews crap like this and stirs up fans, which leads to clicks and more revenue. If we would all stop clicking on his stuff and stop following him, they would fire him
It sure isn't because he's eye candy.

similar to clay travis, imo.

Advertisement
BDF11AB7-586C-48EC-B156-0EA3E6542ACF.jpeg

Advertisement
Oh really Finebaum? Because outside of Ohio State, the Big 10 has come no closer to a National Title than Nebraska. “Lucky to be in the Big 10?” STFU!

OP values recruiting battles so much that he’s happy that Finebaum went after Nebraska? If the rest of the country cared about football as much as Nebraska then everyone would be playing this year.

Paul Finebaum is another talking head who just like to listen to his own voice. Dude brings 0 to the CFB scene. He needs to just stick to SEC football (Bama & Tennessee), and stop acting like he’s some authority on CFB.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back